1. LF brained healer for r1

Title speaks for itself
    Horde
    Warrior
    Stepkick
    pm me

MIT#1 Winner
    2900xp retail

2. Im sure you know what this server is like, but pvp is exceptionally barren on this server. I assume you mean 2v2, 3v3 is very dead. Good luck with search

3. How come everyone who comes from retail is R1? :D

4. How come everyone who comes from retail is R1? :D
    ^This. I've had TONS of people telling me that they were r1 on cata in retail lmao

5. "Brained" isn't even a word.
    Why is it that most of these "r1" players dun goof english?

6. why so rood guize, I've been on these servers for a few years and won some tournaments lol. just here for funs but would like to have some good games :) If your account is from 2011-2012 you should know who I am here atleast ;(

7. why so rood guize, I've been on these servers for a few years and won some tournaments lol. just here for funs but would like to have some good games :) If your account is from 2011-2012 you should know who I am here atleast ;(
    You had pretty decent music on your PvP videos.

8. why so rood guize, I've been on these servers for a few years and won some tournaments lol. just here for funs but would like to have some good games :) If your account is from 2011-2012 you should know who I am here atleast ;(
    Can confirm what he said, he was r1 back when warsong (cata) was active, except he wasn't a warrior but a rogue back then...
    Edited: October 27, 2016

9. Huh? Yeah I pulled a Byron Bernstein in MoP aswell :P

10. why so rood guize, I've been on these servers for a few years and won some tournaments lol. just here for funs but would like to have some good games :) If your account is from 2011-2012 you should know who I am here atleast ;(
    and yet, yo're looking for good healer to carry you... facepalm

If it was up to me, I would allow healers to only join 3s and 5s. That way, 2s would be more fun and pure skill related, plus 3s and hopefully 5s would be active.

When I see someone claiming hes high rated and he's playing healer combo, It makes me laugh so bad...

11. and yet, yo're looking for good healer to carry you... facepalm

If it was up to me, I would allow healers to only join 3s and 5s. That way, 2s would be more fun and pure skill related, plus 3s and hopefully 5s would be active.

When I see someone claiming hes high rated and he's playing healer combo, It makes me laugh so bad...
    that's just something a double dps comp playing people that cannot beat healer / dps comps would say.

12. that's just something a double dps comp playing people that cannot beat healer / dps comps would say.
    NO, that's just something heal/dps comp players would say defending easier way for high rating... check the ladder and tell me how many of those got there with double dps combo... 90% played with healer.

I never said I couldn't beat them, just that it's annoying and less fun to play against... I played for like an hour yesterday, and I had only two double dps opponents... almost no1 enters arena without healer, and it's a sad fact...

In 3's it's fun and it does not matter, but in 2s it's just annoying... and trust me, ti would be way more competitive and way more fun if they excluded healers from 2s...

13. So just because you don't like fighting healer/dps comps you wanna prevent every healer players to play one of the most important pvp bracket here ?
    C'mon
    Healer/dps and double dps are two different playstyles and need different skills. I also could tell you "double dps is for braindead people, just hide waiting for cd then drop everything to kill and repeat if didn't work". Obviously this is true for lowbies but it's bullsh!t for actual pvp players, just as bullsh!t as saying "healer/dps comps is crap".