1. Retri Paladin dmg legit or not?

This happend in Bg and all this dmg which you can see on this SS was in 1 global
    So 13724 in one sec on 1060 ressilience, isnt that much for one melee class?

2. Seems legit from what i can see, although i'm using less ress on my toon, 900, i take hits like that from ret's all the time.

3. Damage looks normal. Kuciq has BiS equips and usually always well buffed when BGing.

Better run :P

4. You call that damage? I will come show you some damage if you go to horde.

5. You call that damage? I will come show you some damage if you go to horde.
    If you manage to get your butt whooped by a Discipline Priest, how do you expect to show your damage to anyone around here?

@OP, the damage values seem normal to me.
    Edited: November 4, 2016

6. You can't even kill a Discipline Priest how could you show damage to anyone?

@OP, the damage values seem normal to me.
    Yeah you keep telling that to yourself

hurr durr pain supression? do you think I care you will die nevertheless :D

7. i've done upwards of 18k on plate with a single crusader strike (+ white hit + 2 seal procs) on ret, and hit as hard as 11k-15k crits. Without Berserker. that s/s doesn't look like much from here..

Try to remember, we are simply warriors with a bit less burst damage and the ability to offheal, remove roots on ourselves, get ****ed by fears, no mobility, and support abilities. No healer pressure either because no MS. We're balanced or maybe even a little sub par in the grand scheme of things.

8. lol the only thing you are is delusional or maybe even a little bad in the grand scheme of things
    Not an argument. There's massively more many dks/warriors as there are rets at the top of the 3v3 ladder for a reason. Several reasons, really. Being rekt by dispels is another good one. Wotlk was like the only expansion where Ret is decent/good, but even then they were not top tier.

In fact last time I checked on the top 10 teams 8 of 10 palas were pure holy spec and 2 had ret.. as an off-spec.

9. 2v2 is irrelevant, dismissing 3v3 shows me how much of a scrub you are. Opinion discarded.

And no, i know why Holy is at the top, it's not about them, it's about the LACK of ret. Nice moving the goal posts. You are quite possibly the stupidest person who has attempted to argue with me.

10. I guarantee I play more 3s than you, as well as more organized PvP in general.
    Now who is projecting?

11. Are you seriously using the 3v3 ladder to make a point? Lol. I don't need to make an argument because you do all the stupid for me.
    3's is actually the best arena ladder to refer to for two reasons. First, it's the ladder that the pvp part of the game is balanced around. Second, unlike 2's, Rets have more than one reasonable competitive comp option, which happens to be the one and only

Do you know why it's the only reasonably viable comp for the spec? Because the Hunter can cover the majority of the Ret's weaknesses: Mortal Strike debuff, abundance of CC and ability to attack at range and escape people which allows the Ret to play the role a skilled Ret will actually do: Support.

Yes, I said support. Meanwhile, you're talking in a thread where the subject was QQ about their damage output. Not their support utility.
    Hm.

12. Rets are mainly good bg heroes and thats it. They lack on mobility and interrupts which makes it quite easy to outplay them. Rets cant even kill a decent geared healer in 1v1.
    Only unexperienced or low geared player complain about rets.

To remind u of times on the old core where rets were really overpowered and positive bugged to heaven:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDRQtOg5E7g

13. Yeah, ret palas have been pretty **** in every expansion overall - at least pvp wise. In wrath they were less **** then usual, but still not on warrior levels.

14. Because Paladin is a Support class, reason why it works so well with certain comps.

12 Last