1. Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand not obtainable via points in store?

As i recall, few days ago you could buy high end weapons and relentless armor in store with ''vote points'' or how are they called. Now i wanted to buy Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand with my 59.2 points only to find out that i CAN'T. Why is that, can someone please tell/explain me?

2. Because they removed all items with ilvl > 239 if im correct which means no more icc and rs items from vote.

3. So people who started playing recenlty on this realm are discriminated all of a sudden?

4. So people who started playing recenlty on this realm are discriminated all of a sudden?
    Play the game as you're supposed to and you'll obtain the item. Simple as that. The Vote Point shop was a generous offer from the staff and not an obligation thowards the community. If you can't accept this simple fact, I guess World of Warcraft isn't the game for you since you don't like the idea of having to grind for your gear.

5. You should pay some more attention to what's going on. They announced it few days ago that they were gonna do it. It's entirely your fault that you didn't spend the points. You having 60 vp means you're here for at least 2 months. You can call it discrimination if that fits you lol

6. I grinded on Loarderon like slave. Don't know how many days in game time i spent on my characters. I just wanted a simple break from endless grinding. It's simple as that!

7. I grinded on Loarderon like slave. Don't know how many days in game time i spent on my characters. I just wanted a simple break from endless grinding. It's simple as that!
    That's understandable. You saying we are "discriminating against new players" because we removed something many used to basically avoid playing the game, not quite so.

8. You can obtain it in game, there is no reason for this thread. If you didn't know those points you collect daily is REWARD for playing on FREE WoW server. Be grateful.
    Edited: October 27, 2016

9. Okay, maybe I did not use the correct term for my statement. It's more like the majority got "boost" and were well treated and given an opportunity not to be a cotton farmer.

10. Well, you can not judge a man for having mixed feelings for this situation. The majority could obtain it in a single mouse click. Now you have to work on cotton farms for it. If you understand my metaphore?

11. Well, you can not judge a man for having mixed feelings for this situation. The majority could obtain it in a single mouse click. Now you have to work on cotton farms for it. If you understand my metaphore?
    Unfortunately, it has to be implemented at some point. There will always be new players or old players wanting to create alts, so at any point in time we did it, there would be people feeling they got "shafted." Introducing that gear in the first place is seen as a mistake by many, and you can't fix a mistake by letting it linger a while longer, because that "a while" never ends.

12. Yes, I understand that. Then it would be fair if you removed all high end items obtained from points shop from characters to make it somehow fair and give return of points to the accounts. But I think that would be an impossible thing to do and 99.999999999999999999% of the players would riot because 0.000000000000000001% of new players feel shafted.

13. Yes, I understand that. Then it would be fair if you removed all high end items obtained from points shop from characters to make it somehow fair and give return of points to the accounts. But I think that would be an impossible thing to do and 99.999999999999999999% of the players would riot because 0.000000000000000001% of new players feel shafted.
    Pretty much, and what you suggest is quite on the unreasonable side too... We had a promotion that ended. New players are unfortunately too late for that party, but it wouldn't make sense to take it away from those who took part in it, especially when it wasn't anything that is unavailable to get as drops in the game.

14. tbh this vt shop is usless, actually nobody need those items, since u can easy get in toc or icc w/e, where is no mounts, no pets, no more funny items like it used before and this is kinda sad

15. Well I'm actually more inclined to the "Hey, you should work properly in order to gear up your char, dig?", but honestly I don't think it was making such a big difference since you could get approximately one item per month, few days less incase you get 1.2 points. Anyhow, it's not hard to gear up nowadays...

12 Last