1. You didn't "catch" discount in mega market, do you qq to market staff? You didn't "catch" ICC item from point shop and you qq. lol

2. tbh this vt shop is usless, actually nobody need those items, since u can easy get in toc or icc w/e, where is no mounts, no pets, no more funny items like it used before and this is kinda sad
    The staff isn't obligated to deliver you any kind of free stuff and with this kind of attitude and behaviour I wouldn't give the community anything else either.

3. tbh this vt shop is usless, actually nobody need those items,
    I strongly disagree. FoS / PoS trinkets and ToC / Ulduar trinkets are great subtitutes to use until you can get your hands on ICC ones. You calling the vp shop useless tells me you know nothing about what it takes to progressively gear up a toon.

since u can easy get in toc or icc w/e, where is no mounts, no pets, no more funny items like it used before and this is kinda sad
    ToC yes, ICC debatable considering even knowledgeable players under 5.6k have issues getting into pugs. Mounts, pets, funny items haven't been available on the point shop since before the Moltdown so I fail to see how the point your making is relevant to the change. Those same items are still available if you decide to donate for coins.

4. Ulduar item cost 18 vt, u need to vote 25~ days or even more( if u are new to server and have no achive points ) just for 1 simple item. kek

5. Ulduar item cost 18 vt, u need to vote 25~ days or even more( if u are new to server and have no achive points ) just for 1 simple item. kek

So what you're saying is, you actually have to try now and put effort into your character through 5 mans, rep grinding, ToC 5, FoS / PoS. Got it.

1 simple item in just over 3 weeks (or less if you're developing your character with achievements) is worth it if you have ****ty luck or are too lazy to grind for your trinkets. Good trinkets tend to be the hardest thing to get your hands on in regards to progressively gearing up a character. How does that translate in terms of luck on getting the trinket when it drops, or if it drops? kek indeed.

6. Ulduar item cost 18 vt, u need to vote 25~ days or even more( if u are new to server and have no achive points ) just for 1 simple item. kek
    So what? This game itself is not supposed to distribute gear items through all players in the first place. If you want gear, go farm, PvE or PvP, work for it. Be glad you already have a small chance to get items just by logging in/out. If you personally find that rhythm too slow, then don't vote, simple.
    For several years, there were not any ICC n items available in vote shop, and no one said anything. They temporarily implemented them, but it turned out to be a not great idea after all, you can't predict the outcome from the various decidions they make.
    You don't have to like it, but disrespecting the server is not a good shot if you ask me. I suspect you might be aware of it and now you feel you want to discharge your angers towards everyone, I suggest you to go outside and take a fresh air, or will you be mad at me aswell?

7. Ulduar item cost 18 vt, u need to vote 25~ days or even more( if u are new to server and have no achive points ) just for 1 simple item. kek
    Actually you even got that wrong. Depending on the status of your account you can even obtain one point per day so it would take you 18 days to obtain an item FOR FREE AND WITHOUT ANY KIND OF EFFORT. But still you find a reason to rant about that?

You're the perfect example of the people that shouldn't have anything for free. You don't want to grind? Fine. Pay for it then. A good chunk of the community does that and that allows leechers like you to obtain your free gear pieces that you're still ungrateful for.

8. Ulduar item cost 18 vt, u need to vote 25~ days or even more( if u are new to server and have no achive points ) just for 1 simple item. kek
    You know what would take even longer? Finding a guild to feed you gear for the same effort.

9. Actually you even got that wrong. Depending on the status of your account you can even obtain one point per day so it would take you 18 days to obtain an item FOR FREE AND WITHOUT ANY KIND OF EFFORT. But still you find a reason to rant about that?

You're the perfect example of the people that shouldn't have anything for free. You don't want to grind? Fine. Pay for it then. A good chunk of the community does that and that allows leechers like you to obtain your free gear pieces that you're still ungrateful for.
    players like this guy in a couple of months will be playing alone in this with a handful of players

btw : the min for icc is 5.6 k In most cases

10. Thinking about it the selection of items in the point shop should be expanded, but not for items with higher level but the ones from old world an outland, with the whole trnasmog thing going on you would expect an increasing number of raids farming old instances, but in my case I waited yesterday all day for a black temple raind and nothing came up (not what you would expect from a saturday), and to make things worse the drop rates are broken so getting any green boe has become a torture
    Edited: October 30, 2016

11. i heard of event from my friend that
    silverhands are selling with vote points from last event . i dont know
    what event and i just joined warcraft game and warmane server at march 2019. is that right?

12. No, it was a feature of "points", you could get end game gear for some time just by logging in once a day, for obvious reasons it has been redone.

Btw necro threads are the best.

First 12