1. Transmog and stupidity

So let me get this straight, WOTLK realms receive an individual CUSTOM update which allows them to transmog. (Which is not the same as original game where this doesn't exist), while on outdated and partially working dying MOP, we are getting banned for using custom transmogs (legendary weapons, for example) but manually, (because we are left with no other option) than CE? Why the **** would you put Warglaives, for example, for 20 donation coins (20$) if you are going to ban the person who uses CE (the only way) to transmog them. Lol?

Staff: It's like there is 5 of you leading this community. And you all have different perspectives and approach with players which is very confusing to us. Some of you tolerate using custom mogs, some of you are deleting pages and pages of our feedback about it, and some of you don't even reply to the subject.

What keeps someone who uses Cheat Engine to transmog to try out something else? Are you really thinking we will just announce that cheat engine is welcome (but just for transmog, my friends!). Seriously?
    There is a significant difference between using CE for transmogs and exploiting/hacking purposes. If we were using CE for the second purpose, we wouldn't be making petitions and throwing feedback to have it legalized. Comparing these two is like comparing someone playing with a BB gun and someone playing with a real gun. LET US PLAY WITH OUR BB GUNS!!! :) General usage of CE should stay bannable with the exception of legit transmogs which in no way add any advantage to players. I won't discuss the other side of CE on these forums, but I'll simply say further usage for different purposes requires very extensive programming knowledge, and people who have it, don't play WoW, or they simply use third tools far better than CE that's child's game for them. Please let me remind you that CE for visual appearance was tolerated till 5.4.8, and that is for almost 2 years. (confirmed to me by a GM on a different thread). Creativity can be a very fun aspect of every game, and one portion of people here are really into it. (Those that are actually worth talking and chatting with, who provide feedback and quality to your community, unlike majority who're 10 year old balkan savages who don't care about it at all)

Regards,

FW,
    Opheals
    Edited: October 27, 2016

2. *Removes common language for Horde-Alliance because blizzlike

*Adds custom transmog content to WotLK

Kudos

3. What keeps someone who uses Cheat Engine to transmog to try out something else? Are you really thinking we will just announce that cheat engine is welcome (but just for transmog, my friends!). Seriously?

4. *Removes common language for Horde-Alliance because blizzlike

Kudos
    Lothar-look-a-like (warcraft movie version) of the Alliance says otherwise. Cross chat I heard still exist.

5. *Removes common language for Horde-Alliance because blizzlike

Kudos
    * Removes something that wasn't supposed to exist and which enforces the competitive, faction-based gameplay, as well as removing all the abuses it was used for;

* Adds a fully optional system to cover something that simply didn't exist at he time of the expansion, being something that doesn't has a retail model to be followed.

Fixed.

6. So does this go towards those who did the macro xmog trick before it got fixed? There is a guy who had an xmog hunter the same way since prideful came out, same goes for his mage. Like a new rule against them too?

I also know there are some who uses an add-ion to speak to other faction, expect this one guy who somehow retain both common and orcish, do we go after them too?

7. * Removes something that wasn't supposed to exist and which enforces the competitive, faction-based gameplay, as well as removing all the abuses it was used for;

* Adds a fully optional system to cover something that simply didn't exist at he time of the expansion, being something that doesn't has a retail model to be followed.

Fixed.
    I think the moment you release The new transmog System in MOP as you going to release it at WOTLK
    there will be no need for Cheat engine

since other cheat engine futures which is speed hack and damage abuse have been dealt with. I cant see speed hackers in BG anymore :)

so the only reason of using cheat engine is to transmog items that not transmoable with the current option at MOP.

will you aim to release the same transmog option for MOP?

or what is your comment about this Moderator ?

8. I think the moment you release The new transmog System in MOP as you going to release it at WOTLK
    there will be no need for Cheat engine

since other cheat engine futures which is speed hack and damage abuse have been dealt with. I cant see speed hackers in BG anymore :)

so the only reason of using cheat engine is to transmog items that not transmoable with the current option at MOP.

I dont think they would do such here since we have the vendors for xmog anyways, so they'll leave it at that. The hackers still exists, just this time they tend to take action on world instead of instanced pvp. I got 1 shotted by another hunter, not cool. I've also experienced the immortality bug, which happened to me by accident, I'd make a report on this but half the things I send never get a clear answer and or solution for it.

9. So does this go towards those who did the macro xmog trick before it got fixed? There is a guy who had an xmog hunter the same way since prideful came out, same goes for his mage. Like a new rule against them too?

I also know there are some who uses an add-ion to speak to other faction, expect this one guy who somehow retain both common and orcish, do we go after them too?
    Those are questions you'll have to ask a GM, since in-game rules are their domain.

The only valid reason to ever use CE is if you simply want to be banned. Using it is going against the rules you agree to follow when you decide to play in the servers we maintain.

I have no idea if there are any plans to release the same options for any other expansion, especially when those options are added in an optional system on WotLK case, while on other expansions it wouldn't be so - maybe you like transmogrifying whatever into whatever, but should that be forced on players that want only retail-legal ones?

10. well custom or not if warmane says ''it's legal'' in wowtlk it is legal then (plus they added something wich shouldn't exist at wowtlk)
    remember lorda is the precious baby and frost is the abort that didn't die xdddd

11. What people are not aware of is that CE can be used for other stuff inserted of just Transmogafication , i had friend showed me that him self , he was able to macro target shaman totems witch where blocked by blizzard , he was able to make interrupt addons , casting grouding totem at 98% of the cast and many more I personally don't care if people use CE to look good , i just look the other way i have seen thousands of people using it some got banned some did not.

12. What keeps someone who uses Cheat Engine to transmog to try out something else? Are you really thinking we will just announce that cheat engine is welcome (but just for transmog, my friends!). Seriously?
    There is a significant difference between using CE for transmogs and exploiting/hacking purposes. If we were using CE for the second purpose, we wouldn't be making petitions and throwing feedback to have it legalized. Comparing these two is like comparing someone playing with a BB gun and someone playing with a real gun. LET US PLAY WITH OUR BB GUNS!!! :) General usage of CE should stay bannable with the exception of legit transmogs which in no way add any advantage to players. I won't discuss the other side of CE on these forums, but I'll simply say further usage for different purposes requires very extensive programming knowledge, and people who have it, don't play WoW, or they simply use third tools far better than CE that's child's game for them.

Regards,

FW,
    Opheals

13. There are and will be no exceptions to the use of cheating software being a bannable offense, no matter what it's used for.
    This isn't up to argumentation, debates or "convincing."