1. What`s up with AH in this server ?

So i put some stuff in AH, like light leather, medium leather, so low sstuff like maalchites etc. I checked the current prices and priced my stuff accordingly. Now my stuff in AH for like 17 gold for a stack of light leather :D. How did this happen ??

2. So i put some stuff in AH, like light leather, medium leather, so low sstuff like maalchites etc. I checked the current prices and priced my stuff accordingly. Now my stuff in AH for like 17 gold for a stack of light leather :D. How did this happen ??
    There's a nice checkbox in the 'Create auction' window, with two beatiful options:
    'Per stack'
    'Per item'

It will multiply or not the digit you put for the stack quantity.

3. Also I believe those ratings / weapons not being attainable affect the rest of the pvp content. Most PVP players hit a wall super fast after they get the season's honor gear. And it's very discouraging when all of a sudden you have no other gear to get, so why bother playing? You can't even save up more than 75k honor so it becomes rewardless rather fast.

Making those weapons hard, yet possible to get, would really invigorate a lot of aspects of PVP.

*edit* blah yes wrong thread lol
    Edited: October 28, 2016

4. Also I believe those ratings / weapons not being attainable affect the rest of the pvp content. Most PVP players hit a wall super fast after they get the season's honor gear. And it's very discouraging when all of a sudden you have no other gear to get, so why bother playing? You can't even save up more than 75k honor so it becomes rewardless rather fast.

Making those weapons hard, yet possible to get, would really invigorate a lot of aspects of PVP.
    Wrong topic?