1. Looking for a Tmporh program

Hey I asked people around warmane and heard that you can use programs to morph your character and they said it's totally fine to use it. I even found a post where someone said he even asked staff if it's okay and they said that it is. I would really like to change the way my character looks, I don't want to change the look of the items, I just want to look like another race, I like Night Elfs but I want to play as one race from horde, I was searching for a tmorph software for 3.3.5a but couldn't find anything that works, I would really appriciate if someone could drop a link to a software that actually works and maybe a small tutorial on how-to. Thanks a lot!

2. just keep in mind these morphs only changes appearance for yourself only, other players will still see you as your original form

3. Yeah I know that and im fine with that :^)

4. I'd also love to know the answer to this question. I tried numerous programs and none of them worked.

5. I tried that but as other programs it just gives me a WoW error whenever I try to morph.
    Should I try another program or am I doing something wrong? I'm running the program as administrator. Thanks in advance.

6. You may need either a patched exe or clear your cache.