1. What about the 3v3 announcer ? Did somebody even thought about it to implementing it in the game ?
    I made 3 topics about 3v3 annoucer and GM did not even bother to answer....
    Without any announcement, people won't even bother to try, because it is "dead".
    This has been suggested a few times, but I don't know if there are plans to implement anything like it. I can't accept or authorize suggestions on my own, especially those that involve in-game development, I can only deny suggestions that go against our rules, against what we want to offer, etc.

2. This has been suggested a few times, but I don't know if there are plans to implement anything like it. I can't accept or authorize suggestions on my own, especially those that involve in-game development, I can only deny suggestions that go against our rules, against what we want to offer, etc.
    Thx for this. As you said - it is about in-game development, but it can't be more difficult to implement than Realm first / realm record pve announcer. Some people told me that 3v3 announcer is another kind of spam - but if it will announce once in 2 minutes (only when teams are joined) it will not be spam - not more than Global spam from 3v3 teams like - JOIN 3V3 ARENA, JOIN 3V3 ARENA,JOIN 3V3 ARENA,JOIN 3V3 ARENA (like everyone does).

Please try to suggest it to the higher administrators. THX

3. This has been suggested a few times, but I don't know if there are plans to implement anything like it. I can't accept or authorize suggestions on my own, especially those that involve in-game development, I can only deny suggestions that go against our rules, against what we want to offer, etc.
    Thank you Obnoxious for the respons! :)

As said by Appareil, some people are afraid of the spam announcment may make, but I don't think that will be any problem. There are a lot of ways to prevent it from becomming a spam problem.

I really hope that it will be implementet one day:)

First 12