1. Gold farming

Whats the best way to farm gold, because i really need it :)

2. Depends and what class you are. Most old/experience people have more than 1 char to farming anyway. And some are do professions that support their main char.

3. Gathering professions always make money. Right now, it seems mining and skinning are the best money makers.

4. Yeah but mining is a nightmare, especially farming titanium. Too many players, too little nodes. You can get a nice amount of gold from selling greens on AH(needed by enchanters), vendor all trash, farm eternals(fire and shadow reach nice prices on AH). I do that plus I have JC and with a bit of luck can earn gold from prospecting saronite and titanium ores and selling mats on AH. At this time on Icecrown JC mats are more expensive than the final product. So all in all just put any BoEs on AH(for a reasonable price), vendor all trash you collect and farm eternals.

5. Yeah but mining is a nightmare, especially farming titanium. Too many players, too little nodes. You can get a nice amount of gold from selling greens on AH(needed by enchanters), vendor all trash, farm eternals(fire and shadow reach nice prices on AH). I do that plus I have JC and with a bit of luck can earn gold from prospecting saronite and titanium ores and selling mats on AH. At this time on Icecrown JC mats are more expensive than the final product. So all in all just put any BoEs on AH(for a reasonable price), vendor all trash you collect and farm eternals.
    So which proffesion is the best for making gold?

6. So which proffesion is the best for making gold?
    I'm not really sure, the economy is really ****ed up on Icecrown at the moment. Tailoring would be easy to level and mats are really cheap on AH and you can always sell bags and stuff like that, people will always need those. Also alchemy is not a bad choice in my opinion if you want to min/max your income. However there are 12k people, not enough nodes for everyone, and a lot of people just buy gold for coins.

7. You know how to make money?
    Buy mats from people who farm stuff and run around, make stuff out of them and profit. By doing practically nothing.

Pss pro tip, don't forget to post all your mats in stacks of 1, because that is not annoying at all.

8. You know how to make money?
    Buy mats from people who farm stuff and run around, make stuff out of them and profit. By doing practically nothing.

Pss pro tip, don't forget to post all your mats in stacks of 1, because that is not annoying at all.
    true that
    sometimes I prefer to buy from more expensive ones over the slightly cheaper one coz the expensive ones are sold in good 1 stack while the cheaper ones put 1 item/stack

9. You know how to make money?

First of all mats are often more expensive than the product is, at least for jewlcrafting. Also some people don't need 20 titanium bars, it's cheaper to just buy the 5 you need.

10. Speaking of the titanium market that stuff is expensive, I would like to make that item cheaper if anyone has 8 saronite bars please whisper ingame Pallysally or Unholydeath, I will transmute them for free, id prefer you whisper to me in game you must have the bars ready. No hassle no fuss quick and easy :) however this will only work for the alliance side

11. Make a icc rep farm raid with boe reserved.

12. get a few gold, find a nice moist spot of ground, dushwallow masrh works best. dig a few holes, plant the gold, water once a week. profit.

on a serious note, i've always done mining/skinning or herb/skinning while leveling to make gold. never had any issues with it.
    Edited: October 29, 2016

13. get a few gold, find a nice moist spot of ground, dushwallow masrh works best. dig a few holes, plant the gold, water once a week. profit.
    Why do you think you're funny writing this?

14. Why do you think you're funny writing this?
    why do you think i care that you don't?

15. Alchemy is the best money making profession to go with least amount of stress and work involved.The only time you will actually feel like making a little effort is while leveling it.

12 Last