1. Tryhard for me its go on small group on bgs. No go with 4 pockets then record how they are awesome. Special when they recording i see on this post only when they fight vs green players with out any premade. Look sad.
    I agree with you ; they look like a tryharders thats why some left the guild and they came ally to enjoy fun and get friends tryhard in a simple game its not funny hope some of fatalitys will understand it

2. People are wondering why does this server / realm die. There's a simple reason behind this. Nobody has brains to play arenas. PvE is bugged. All these people like Blessedtits, Alberico, Acosta and FATALITY(propably lot more, these just came in my mind first) are "dominating" BG's, aka playing with 5 people, voice communication and best in slot gear, just to win a random battleground. You really think that somebody actually wants to run random battlegrounds over and over again, just to lose? Nah, that makes people not enjoy the game, aka log off. It's sad how these people thinks that they're good at the game. Just to stay in the main point of this thread, here's a healing of AV with 373 ilvl druid. No, i didn't come in at the start, i came in at around 20 mins or so.

http://imgur.com/a/nmPBH

3. Nobody has brains to play arenas.
    The problem is not the fact that people have no brains to play arenas, its that most of the players here just play arenas to get the 8 wins cap, get destroyed and don't even bother to get better. They will usually say something like "arenas are boring and I simply don't care about it" as an excuse.
    Its pretty normal for them to lose arenas because they don't have any experience at it, but they would improve a lot by playing it and could finally find it funny.
    This is my point of view :D

4. Let's change this up real fast because your close Bakura but not exactly right

1 it is true I am bad at arenas because I never play them.

2. It is not true that I never play arenas because I am bad at them. I simply dislike fighting in a 2v2 or 3v3 scenario where I am going to see the same comp, over and over, and would prefer larger fights much more.

5. 1 it is true I am bad at arenas because I never play them.
    Well, its kinda of impossible to get good at something without practice.

2. It is not true that I never play arenas because I am bad at them. I simply dislike fighting in a 2v2 or 3v3 scenario where I am going to see the same comp, over and over, and would prefer larger fights much more.
    Since you're playing Boomkin I kinda understand that you prefer larger fights :p
    Don't you think that one of the reasons why you don't like arenas its because you're not really experinced with it? For example, I can't really enjoy a game untill I learn what I have to do and know how to play it.
    I want to make you sure that this is just my personal thought :p

6. Yes theoretically I would get better if I played more arenas, however that isn't going to happen because I don't personally enjoy them

7. Yes theoretically I would get better if I played more arenas, however that isn't going to happen because I don't personally enjoy them
    Have you ever played Arenas without playing Boomie or Shaman?

8. A lifetime ago I would run arenas on a frost mage retail, don't ask for details as we're talking about when I first started playing wow

First 12