1. Neltharion PvP Videos Thread

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be nice to make a thread for PvP videos since we already have one for screenshots :) I think videos are more entertaining to watch and I'm pretty much sure many people here have some videos they would like to share.

So here I start with a fresh new video, the very first one with my rogue, Bullstealth (392ilvl Sub rogue with 2 Kaled (NM) and Vial (NM)).

Keep this thread clean, post videos and/or Feedback but don't start yelling at each others for stupid reasons. Thank you :)

Edited: November 1, 2016

2. I made a thread just like this one like a year ago but they moved it to the video section. They'll most likely do it to your thread aswell but ya, whatever. Lets try.

Spoiler: Show

Not going to bother linking the other RBG videos. They were so boring ;[

3. ambush openers
    no feint binded

nuttsack player

4. I made a thread just like this one like a year ago but they moved it to the video section. They'll most likely do it to your thread aswell but ya, whatever. Lets try.

Spoiler: Show

Not going to bother linking the other RBG videos. They were so boring ;[
    Nice videos man, but it would be nice to see your teammates HP above their head since you were healing :) Otherwise great wins, gratz!

ambush openers
    no feint binded

nuttsack player
    Yeah I'm still learning rogue, I mostly not open with Ambush though, depends on the situation. But as I said : Keep this thread clean, comment with respect. Thanks.

5. Let's go guys don't be shy and share what you got with us (even if it's old! it doesn't need to be recent to be posted here!)

Don't forget that if we want to keep this thread in Neltharion forum, it must be ONLY Nelth BG videos :)

Here I go with another one with, this time, healer point of view.

6. Oh... BG, RBG again? Why not try something new and try out Arena videos?

7. Oh... BG, RBG again? Why not try something new and try out Arena videos?
    Yeah ok why not let's put any PvP videos recorded on Nelth :) World PvP and Arena included!

8. Let's go guys don't be shy and share what you got with us (even if it's old! it doesn't need to be recent to be posted here!)

Don't forget that if we want to keep this thread in Neltharion forum, it must be ONLY Nelth BG videos :)

What about gy camping makes that bg epic?

9. What about gy camping makes that bg epic?
    Let's not argue about what adjective you would've used insted of this one, this is mostly meaningless.

Share your PvP videos guys! I'll give you a break of BGs, here's a video of a 1v1 tournament between Chemical and Fatality :)

Completely edited and recorded by me (I'm really proud of that one because it took me a lot of time)

10. For this week, here's a PvP raid video made by FATALITY 1 month ago :)

Don't forget that you can share any PvP related video (as long as it comes from Warsong), bring more life to this thread, show everyone how alive the realm is (I know it's hard to do but let's try anyway)

11. Let's go guys don't be shy and share what you got with us (even if it's old! it doesn't need to be recent to be posted here!)

Also your MSG :

From now on I will ask to every officers to be more strict about a very important rule in FATALITY : Following the objectives. Anyone that does not follow this rule will get instantly demoted or gkicked. You can get one or two warnings, but nothing more.

What does it change : You will now have to follow objectives in EVERY BG YOU ENTER. Of course, if you're winning already, no need to tryhard BG, this rule only applies when you are losing a BG OR when it's getting started. This rule applies for everyone so if you see any officer/enforcer/leader not following it, you have the right to warn it yourself OR talk to another officer if you want to stay anonymous.

Why is it more important now : For many reasons. First, we are an elite PvP guild and we should act as one. Second, Alliance is premading hard those days (imo) and we must keep in mind that objectives is the FIRST and most IMPORTANT thing to do in a BG. Farming people or topping chart comes AFTER. Third, most of times we have to carry horde scrubs so we can only count on ourselves to win. That means we must focus more than ever on winning because we're getting too much GY camped for stupid errors. We lose BGs that we should NOT lose.

For any question or report, you can comment down here.
    Thank you for your understanding.

- Horribull

Ofc rly nice for win vs ally now and record your next video you need take 4 pocket's ^^bcs you cant win vs other premade ??

Edited: November 11, 2016

12. Also your MSG :

From now on I will ask to every officers to be more strict about a very important rule in FATALITY : Following the objectives. Anyone that does not follow this rule will get instantly demoted or gkicked. You can get one or two warnings, but nothing more.

What does it change : You will now have to follow objectives in EVERY BG YOU ENTER. Of course, if you're winning already, no need to tryhard BG, this rule only applies when you are losing a BG OR when it's getting started. This rule applies for everyone so if you see any officer/enforcer/leader not following it, you have the right to warn it yourself OR talk to another officer if you want to stay anonymous.

Why is it more important now : For many reasons. First, we are an elite PvP guild and we should act as one. Second, Alliance is premading hard those days (imo) and we must keep in mind that objectives is the FIRST and most IMPORTANT thing to do in a BG. Farming people or topping chart comes AFTER. Third, most of times we have to carry horde scrubs so we can only count on ourselves to win. That means we must focus more than ever on winning because we're getting too much GY camped for stupid errors. We lose BGs that we should NOT lose.

- Horribull

Ofc rly nice for win vs ally now and record your next video you need take 4 pocket's ^^bcs you cant win vs other premade ??

You're talking about tryharding in a BG over here. I am just curious, what does tryharding mean for you? Isn't it tryharding at all to que into random BG with full premade group?

13. Tryhard for me its go on small group on bgs. No go with 4 pockets then record how they are awesome. Special when they recording i see on this post only when they fight vs green players with out any premade. Look sad.

14. Also your MSG :

- Horribull

They lost swifttree you can look at the guild now and they will lose people more and more even they make the guild like a politic party with power (officer /gm) and the people (members of the guild) learn how to play for fun between this is a video from urpain with your old member caderind enjoy https://youtu.be/hJSgGivOn4c

12 Last