1. MB guilds on WotLK

Are there any active MB guilds on Warmane? If so then on what servers? Mainly interested in WotLK. How active is your guild?

I haven't made a character yet on wotlk servers. Mainly interested in high exp servers unless the queue on icecrown is too long.

2. Are there any active MB guilds on Warmane? If so then on what servers? Mainly interested in WotLK. How active is your guild?

I haven't made a character yet on wotlk servers. Mainly interested in high exp servers unless the queue on icecrown is too long.
    Most of the Multiboxers are on Icecrown, which if you play anywhere near peak time, you would need to donate on all of your accounts to be able to skip the queue. There are boxers on both Horde and Alliance, Horde having a little bit more.

As far as Lordaeron, it is a 1x rate server, but there are a few Multiboxers who play there. So far I have only met 3 other than myself and they are all Horde. I am not max level there yet so not sure who else is around.

3. there used to be Horde multiboxers guild, but not too log ago, we split up into our own guilds.

we use friends list to contact with each other since there are up to 10 boxers on horde side, and most of them offline for ages, some play ore some play less :P

4. Ya I haven't seen Bobea in a while, saw some random he had recruited in his guild. Honestly I am at the point I need to go back to my own guild again just for storage and ease of xfering around items between toons.

In fact each team I have has so much stuff they really need their own guild banks.

5. Most active multibox guild used to be "Autobots Roll Out" on Icecrown horde side.
    These days the guild is rather inactive though. Most of our core members play only casual.

6. While lvling up I have seen 4 different mbz teams on lord, so is active on there too. Although one boxy guild would be nice.

7. Autobots died because the leader was given to the wrong person.

8. Autobots died because the leader was given to the wrong person.
    tbh, for multiboxers, we dont need to have a guild, we are just few really, so friend list fits perfectly :P

For us, having a guild is better for organizing gold and having a note beneath our name xD