1. New here. Server help and really need advice!

Hello! I have a few questions and your help would be really great!

Couple friends and I have decided to try out Warmane after playing on WOTLK ****** for so long. ***** was really great, however I found that the server was kind of low populated, often long ques for both bg and dungeon and pvp was just terrible, especially for Alliance. We're looking for something that has active pvp (i.e short ques at max lvl for bg) world pvp is always fun too! And we are looking for a high populated server. ******* had maybe an average of 300 ppl online daily on each faction, it's not bad, but now that I came across Warmane, perhaps there's even better servers out there!
    From what I gather it seems Icecrown and Lordoreon are best for high populated WOTLK servers, am I right? Before we invest any time and effort lvling from 1-80, could someone please tell me about the most recommended WOTLK servers and if they are worth playing on?
    i.e pros and cons and questions like:
    is there RDF, is there long waiting ques, is their a faction balance, is there lot's of bugs, lag, well scripted, is their a good mix of both pve/pvp, and is there a Pay-to-win sort of system? What has your overall experience been like?

And lastly, I made a lvl 1 character on both Icecrown and Lordoreon and I am having issues with lag, particularly when casting or sometimes looting. When casting, the casting bar doesn't even show up. Would love to start playing with out that issue, so please help if possible!

Thanks!
    Edited: October 31, 2016

2. Icecrown rates: 7x exp, 3x reps, 3x drops, 3x proffs, RDF enabled altho on low lvl there aren't much ppl using it since you level fast.
    Lord rates: 1x exp, 1x reps, 1x drops, 1x proffs, RDF disabled. Lot's of ppl doing dungeons tho..

Icecrown is a die hard PVE/PVP server with 12K people online most of the time. It's kinda pay to win since you can donate for gear, there isn't any custom armor so every item which you can donate for is also obtainable throughout PVE/PVP'ing.

Lordaeron is a die hard progression server with -+6K people online most of the time. It's not a pay to win server since you can't donate for endgame gear. RDF is disabled so that people have to make an effort to get to the dungeon entrance. Also Lordaeron is kinda new.. which means that not all the raids are available yet.. Highest gearscore that is obtainable is something like 4.7K GS or so ?? (Correct me if i'm wrong) Can't tell you about the PVP on Lordaeron because im an Icecrown player