1. The state of Low Level (Transmog) raids in the Burning crusade.

Hello,
    I would like to say that the idea to announce transmog as a feature in WOTLK expansion is a great one and keep it that way.
    one thing bothers me tho, the state of raids which transmog items should drop from aka Black Temple, Sunwell, Hyjal and more.
    Yasterday I did both Hyjal and BT and some events or bosses were completly bugged.
    In hyjal some of the adds just don't appear and cause to delay the waves, and Kazrogal duplicate himself 6 fold causing raid wipe.
    In black temple, supremus' fire one shoot people, Reliquary of Souls just deal 25k white hits on tanks and u can't heal it up because it's phase up (aka all the heals amounts to zero), mother shahraz teleport you to unknown location where u end up dying and being teleported without a body to westfall and this is just the begining.
    the above and more make gettin transmog sets almost impossible without donation (cause none in vote shop)
    I'm looking forward for your responses (staff) or your replys (players) to what I wrote above.

2. Azgalor (the Pit Lord) you mean? Never had problems in Hyjal though.

Sunwell Plateau, there are two Dreadlords you need to kill (we tried killing one which we thought was the correct one, but Kalec flew away anyway)

Reliquary of Souls hits really hard in the beginning, yeah.

And Shahraz as well. She punches you so high you ended up in Westfall (maybe elsewhere for Horde)

3. Azgalor (the Pit Lord) you mean? Never had problems in Hyjal though.

Sunwell Plateau, there are two Dreadlords you need to kill (we tried killing one which we thought was the correct one, but Kalec flew away anyway)

Reliquary of Souls hits really hard in the beginning, yeah.

And Shahraz as well. She punches you so high you ended up in Westfall (maybe elsewhere for Horde)
    No, I meant Kaz'rogal.
    6 copies of him came at us wiping the raid's mana and health faster than lucky look shootin at u