1. Scammed

Hello, today something rly stupid happend to me, and I am pretty sad about it
    I finally had all the mats together, to let someone craft "Frozen Bonegrinders" for me.
    After I traded him the items, he just put me on ignore and went offline, is there anything I could actually do ?
    I didn't screnshot the trade or something :(
    I farmed around 2months for that stuff, and now it's gone in seconds :I

2. Hopefully you learned your lesson and won't make the same mistake in the future.

3. Yes, but what else could I do, I can't craft the Item myself :(

4. Have someone you can trust do it? No guild? No friends?
    Take proper screenshots so you could possibly do something afterwards? Is this your first time in your life dealing with random strangers?

5. This sounds just like this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341989 makes me think either same person got you, or, you're trying to scam.
    Edited: October 31, 2016

6. It's always risky when you use trade system that way with someone you personally don't know. My suggestions are, one, use fraps or screenshots and report the player in case he will scam, and two, speak with members from the best considerable raiding guilds, they are surely more trustworthy than randoms...

7. Have someone you can trust do it? No guild? No friends?
    Take proper screenshots so you could possibly do something afterwards? Is this your first time in your life dealing with random strangers?
    Actually Got no friends on the realm, playing pretty much alone all the time.

8. Don't know his post actually, but I am really sorry for him that the same happend to him :(

9. Actually Got no friends on the realm, playing pretty much alone all the time.
    it's an MMO... should fix that

10. Don't know his post actually, but I am really sorry for him that the same happend to him :(
    If you ever need another crafter for stuff just PM me here on forums I have all professions and will do it for free as long as you provide the mats alliance side.

11. in an RPG people still choose to play *******s so deal with it. Also, farming 2 months for hellfrozen bonegrinders? Damn man, you're quite slow or you got ~15minutes to play each day?
    You an gather mats pretty fast except for saronites, but that's pretty cheap now anyway..

12. I go to school, and can play like 1-2hours/day because of the que, and the saronites was the problem actually cus they are like 3k/each, and thats alot of gold
    Edited: October 31, 2016