1. Loremaster ^^

Hello! I am atm on my journey to loremasterI have done Loremaster on retail but there where more specific addons you could use and also getting it is much easier! I have never done it before the cata event.

Are their any tips for doing it because it is getting very hard:

1. I am 600/700 for Eastern Kingdom. Is there still a bug that you need to complete more then 700 quests to earn the achievement? (back in wotlk it was 715+)

2. It is getting very hard to find quests. How does this come. If I walk around most zones, I can only see a few more quests. Some send me to Kalimdor but I have an addon that calls out if it is part of Loremaster Kalimdor or EK and most or for Kalimdor.

3. Do I have to do EK and Kalimdor together at the same time? Lots of quests send me to kalimdor, so I think lots of quests will also send me from Kalimdor to EK.

4. Are there still bugs for the Northrend zones? In Icecrown alot of quests just don't work!

5. Does someone has a DESCENT list with quest drops from mobs? Up to date with Wotlk!! No list with all the quest drops after cata. Quest changed, so did drops etc..

Thank you very much!
    Drwuky

I am a Human mage so Alliance and not the Horde loremaster.

2. Hello! I am atm on my journey to loremasterI have done Loremaster on retail but there where more specific addons you could use and also getting it is much easier! I have never done it before the cata event.

Are their any tips for doing it because it is getting very hard:

1. I am 600/700 for Eastern Kingdom. Is there still a bug that you need to complete more then 700 quests to earn the achievement? (back in wotlk it was 715+)

2. It is getting very hard to find quests. How does this come. If I walk around most zones, I can only see a few more quests. Some send me to Kalimdor but I have an addon that calls out if it is part of Loremaster Kalimdor or EK and most or for Kalimdor.

3. Do I have to do EK and Kalimdor together at the same time? Lots of quests send me to kalimdor, so I think lots of quests will also send me from Kalimdor to EK.

4. Are there still bugs for the Northrend zones? In Icecrown alot of quests just don't work!

5. Does someone has a DESCENT list with quest drops from mobs? Up to date with Wotlk!! No list with all the quest drops after cata. Quest changed, so did drops etc..

Thank you very much!
    Drwuky

I am a Human mage so Alliance and not the Horde loremaster.
    Horde has to complete less quests for the achievment(alliance 3423,horde 3260 according to wowwiki).
    As for addons,on 3.3.5 your best option would be Everyquest addon+a browser with wowwiki+wowhead+warmane bugtracker open.
    Doing a continent one at a time,zone by zone starting from either northern or southern zones,and making notes when a questgiver would send you over to the other continent,so you can pick them up and do them later when you're done with the one you're on.And make sure you do each repeatable quest twice,as most of them counts twice(one on original turn-in,and one for blue turn-in).

3. there are quests that send you from kalimdor to ek and count for ek.

4. Horde has to complete less quests for the achievment(alliance 3423,horde 3260 according to wowwiki).
    As for addons,on 3.3.5 your best option would be Everyquest addon+a browser with wowwiki+wowhead+warmane bugtracker open.
    Doing a continent one at a time,zone by zone starting from either northern or southern zones,and making notes when a questgiver would send you over to the other continent,so you can pick them up and do them later when you're done with the one you're on.And make sure you do each repeatable quest twice,as most of them counts twice(one on original turn-in,and one for blue turn-in).
    Well thank you very much! Very smart for making notes of the quest :)

5. Loremaster? more like Boremaster

6. I have loremaster on my DK.

1. I managed to complete the Kalimdor and EK segment before the switch to the new core so I can't answer this one.

2. Addons help: get EveryQuest, TomTom and LightHeaded. With everyquest it will tell you what you're missing. Lightheaded is like wowhead built into warcraft so when you click some quest in everyquest you get the details on that quest, where to go...etc. You can use tomtom's waypoint system in conjunction with lightheaded because the coordinates are posted on pretty much everything and by clicking coords that are linked in lightheaded, you will add a tomtom arrow on your screen to tell you where to go. You can also do: /way 66 24 and that'll add an arrow too.

3. Set your hearth to the content that is most difficult to get to. Then get a ring or one of the many items in the game that let you cast a portal or teleport. I recommend following each quest line in a linear fashion and that way you will not pick up quests outside of the areas you are questing. This might take a little longer but it will help you to be sure you are scouring each area. SOMETIMES you may want to do some side quest right away when you see it outside of whatever current zone you're questing in but that's not always a good idea. It's faster in the long run if you focus on each zone and do those quests until everyquest says you have no other quests there. HOWEVER when you have long quest chains you really need to do them from start to finish or you'll get tangled up and forget what you have to do next. Patience. Perseverance.

4. The mechanics in Northrend are sometimes things you have to be patient with. For example, some quests you have to do right after a server reset because prolonged activity in the zone after a reset causes some bugs, or caused some bugs.

5. Using lightheaded will help. However due to the nature of warmane you sometimes need to use your brain. That means you gotta think for yourself, when you get somewhere and a mob isn't there -- where COULD it be? Use wotlk.openwow.com too because that site will give you those coordinates you can use for tomtom too... and it's more accurate than wowhead because the coords on wowhead won't match warmane all the time.

You'll get there! Good luck.

7. Damnit copper. Couldn't you have shared lightheaded before I did most of my loremaster?

8. I managed to get Eastern Kingdom loremaster! Thanks all for the information and usefull addons and tips :) Worked out very well! Next is Kalimdor!