1. Should Icecrown be split as it was in the past?

This server/realm is one of the best ones and I'm planning to sink many more hours in. But, many will agree that the queue is unbearable and i cannot donate in the near future

2. do u really think admins should split 12000 players just because 900 players are too greedy to donate ?

all these excuses "i'am too poor" are ****
    really poor people do not waste their time in the internet playing online games

3. NO.
    hell no.

its way better to have 12k ppl online to play with than barely go for 5-6k

and i still wait queues, those 3hrs of waiting is damn worth it.

4. But, many will agree that the queue is unbearable and i cannot donate in the near future
    It's really up to you. The question is whether waiting in such a long queue is worth your nerves. Think about that a bit before deciding.

5. dude, if you really like the game, if you really want to play here, if you really think a 12k server is a good thing, then you will do your best - except donate, as you say - to play here.

If you want to play, you should do not mind the queue - just log in, and then w8, go at the computer every 10-15-20 minutes to see the status and in the end, you will be inside the game.. not that hard except if you want instant log-in.. then you should go either donate or retail.

or just log in at a better time, like 13-14:00 server time, that should also do the trick :)

but, as some1 said before, about splitting the server..

"NO.
    hell no."

6. If you really cant spare a single 10 euro payment that basically lasts until the project dies, stop playing wow and get a job.

7. many will agree that the queue is unbearable and i cannot donate in the near future
    Those "many" you mentioned are just other non-donors like yourself, simple

If there was a reason to split up Icecrown back into two realms, it would be due to 12k population being way too much, causing stability issues here and there. But it's still decently playable, so I don't think there are any needs for changes.

8. lets see, should they ruin the experience of 12,000 people, just to improve it for 1000... wouldn't make much sense now would it.

9. I understand why you're bashing, but I said I cannot donate because i lack the means, not the actual 10 euros/dollars. Personally i wanted to donate 2 days after i found out about this server but couldn't. Why? Because not everyone is born in a country with access to every type of online payments. We aren't all equal is what i mean.
    Edited: November 2, 2016

10. I understand why you're bashing, but I said I cannot donate because i lack the means, not the actual 10 euros/dollars. Personally i wanted to donate 2 days after i found out about this server but couldn't. Why? Because not everyone is born in a country with access to every type of online payments. We aren't all equal is what i mean.
    So you are actually saying your country doesn't have credit cards, or maybe even banks? I wonder where you live...

11. So you are actually saying your country doesn't have credit cards, or maybe even banks? I wonder where you live...
    I don't know about him, but there are certain countries like the one where i live, where you don't actually have access to foreign currencies such as US dollars or euros, which makes it pretty much impossible to donate.

12. I don't know about him, but there are certain countries like the one where i live, where you don't actually have access to foreign currencies such as US dollars or euros, which makes it pretty much impossible to donate.
    The system automatically should convert the currency. Which country do you live in anyways?

13. There are working banks in my country(Macedonia) but i can't since i'm not old enough to use one.

14. The system automatically should convert the currency. Which country do you live in anyways?
    Siria rpbably
    i heard people there have some problems with bank system

15. This server/realm is one of the best ones and I'm planning to sink many more hours in. But, many will agree that the queue is unbearable and i cannot donate in the near future
    There are 12 000 players that are actually playing everyday. There are 500 - 1 500 waiting in queue everyday.
    What do you think the admins wants most? To make 12 000 happy, or about 1 000 happy?

I know it is not really your fault that you can't donate, but I don't think it will be any good idea to split the server, because of the people who can't donate.
    There are many things you can do, when waiting tho. Do some extra school work done, so you get more time later for playing -> you can log in earlier a day later. (Just a tip) :)

12 Last