1. There are working banks in my country(Macedonia) but i can't since i'm not old enough to use one.
    You can always ask an older friend to the the job for a drink or your parents even.

2. Yes

We should have 2 normal(no buffs etc. like on lord) wotlk servers. One with 1x exp and low population cap, and one with 7x high cap. The quality of the server can be calculated like this:

Percentage of nib trash players on given population during peak hours= y^4,1 + z/1500

where

y= server rates
    z= population at peak hours

therefore the amount of nibs on deathwing on 3x rates is about 98%.

3. Yes

We should have 2 normal(no buffs etc. like on lord) wotlk servers. One with 1x exp and low population cap, and one with 7x high cap. The quality of the server can be calculated like this:

Percentage of nib trash players on given population during peak hours= y^4,1 + z/1500

where

y= server rates
    z= population at peak hours

therefore the amount of nibs on deathwing on 3x rates is about 98%.
    why would they split the population of icecrown. if you want low rates you have lord, if you want 1x blizzlike non buffed go find another server to play on.

4. To take back another thread which was trolled into oblivion (basicely everyone said go donate) about the queue.

The Afk time (i dont mean in game but character select to being kicked from the server) for donors should be lowered by a lot. It takes 1 second to connect to the server as a Donor so it doesnt matter to them but i have many times forgot that i was still on the server to only see that hours later im still in the character select screen. So as a donor im taking a spot from some poor sod in queue and i think many other people do the same. Putting that time to 20 minutes or so would help a lot.

Fixing stuff like that would be a good way to start to bring down the queue.

5. There is no afk kick for char screen afaik. I've left the pc for 8 hours forgot i was still in WoW came back and im still at the char screen.

If you d/c'd its because of one of the many many server crashes.

6. No ****ing way.. The moment that happens I will quit and take my direct download service with me.

According to my account page I've donated way too much on multiple characters on multiple expansios so far and as a donator I really hope that Warmane will not kill the the server by doing this kind of misstake as suggested by OP.

900 Queue is just 45 minutes wait time.. my daily one time bus trip to the university takes more than that.

7. There is no afk kick for char screen afaik. I've left the pc for 8 hours forgot i was still in WoW came back and im still at the char screen.

That is even worse then, and it really ought to get fixed.

8. There is no afk kick for char screen afaik. I've left the pc for 8 hours forgot i was still in WoW came back and im still at the char screen.

Dont spread false information.
    I know there are kick timers, tested it many times. I wont post the exact times, but they exist and they are far from 8hrs.

9. i have donated to this server because i like it, do not split it ever... thanks bye

10. No ****ing way.. The moment that happens I will quit and take my direct download service with me.

According to my account page I've donated way too much on multiple characters on multiple expansios so far and as a donator I really hope that Warmane will not kill the the server by doing this kind of misstake as suggested by OP.

900 Queue is just 45 minutes wait time.. my daily one time bus trip to the university takes more than that.
    i have donated to this server because i like it, do not split it ever... thanks bye
    Don't worry, this isn't even being considered.

11. Dont spread false information.
    I know there are kick timers, tested it many times. I wont post the exact times, but they exist and they are far from 8hrs.
    Actually, even if there are kick timers, they are way too long. More than often I've left my char at char selection screen for couple of hours and I was still logged in.

12. I skip queues by daily loggin in even when i don't want to play and keep it running in the background for whenever i intend to play ...afk timers? never seen em ...usually warmane crashes several time a day....just check the uptime page and you'll see it crashed when you alttab back to a dc screen

13. Same, it takes forever (if at all) to get kicked from the character select screen. In fact, the easiest way to skip as a non donor the queue is to log in hours before you want to play and then just play when you come back.

This is not a good system as people really are suffering from the log in queues which can take over 3 hours or so at prime time. So imo donors should get autokicked from the server after 30 minutes of being afk in char select (non donors after 1 hour or so). It takes 1 second to log back in as a donor so that really wouldnt change anything.

(and yes, i am a donor so this doesnt concern me personally)

First 12