1. What to do at 80?

I reached level 80 on Sunday and am a bit lost as how to progress. I've been doing quests in Icecrown to get some gold & have also been running dungeons. I can't que for heroic because my gear isn't good enough. The dungeons that I'm running aren't giving me anything better though. This is my first time reaching max level and could use some advice for how to proceed. Thanks.

2. I reached level 80 on Sunday and am a bit lost as how to progress. I've been doing quests in Icecrown to get some gold & have also been running dungeons. I can't que for heroic because my gear isn't good enough. The dungeons that I'm running aren't giving me anything better though. This is my first time reaching max level and could use some advice for how to proceed. Thanks.
    Get rep gear, do your daily quests, farm gold, buy gear on AH and when you're around 3.5k gs start farming hcs/eot, buy more gear with those, join ICC rep farm, get your ring and if you're lucky enough maybe a useful BoE drop. When you get to 5k gs join a guild and start begging for raid spots. Good luck.

3. I wrote like a 6 page essay on this subject but the dumb**** phone didnt send it, something went wrong with the forums i guess on mobile, but this is pretty much the summary of it, added the part about farming toc5 normal for ilvl200 then go RDF HC spam.

Also check AH for super cheap blue BOE, like up to 200g, there are some blues ilvl180 or something like that that are sometimes super cheap.
    ICC str ring - 1.3k (Rotting sinew)
    ICC tank ring - ~2-3k (Harbinger's bone band)
    ICC mail int/sp legs ~700g (Doubtios charms)
    ICC hpala waist - 200-300g (lonely noble)
    ICC caster shoulders - 3-4k (stiffened corpse shoulderpads)
    That's some cheap ICC BOE if you need any of those.
    Get rep gear, do your daily quests, farm gold, buy gear on AH and when you're around 3.5k gs start farming hcs/eot, buy more gear with those, join ICC rep farm, get your ring and if you're lucky enough maybe a useful BoE drop. When you get to 5k gs join a guild and start begging for raid spots. Good luck.

4. just be a useless twat in bgs til your ilvl is high enough to queue heroics that's what everyone else does

Or at least, that's what everyone else will do once reps go 1x like icecrown pretending to be a hardcore server rofl

5. Firstly, farm gold so you can buy flying. Then do the wintergrasp quests, all of them - this gives you enough honour to buy furious legs (or relentless belt or boots), afterwards buy cheap items and easy to get rep gear and join a icc rep farm till you can get the ring. Afterwards start spamming FoS/PoS which you can do with 2k GS or so, afterwards do HoR and then FoS/PoS HC and do the trinket farm in toc 5man. That should give you enough to do and afterwards youll have a high enough GS to go on.

Or if you have 2 screens, watch a tv show on one while spamming bgs on the other, just autorun around till you die and rinse and repeat so you dont get kicked for being afk. After the tv show is watched you can buy some pieces.