1. Thanks Warmane

For all the low level content release. Now just release more bg maps for the pvpers...

2. agree thank u staff u have give us more reasons for keep playing, just alterac valley and we rdy to go... h
    great job
    ... sorry for english :)

3. I would prefer they work on Deepwind Gorge and SoTA. After adding the option to not que for X bg then they can make AV and IoC. Wargames would be a very good addition as i've seen people ask for dueling zones. Overall im happy with every new update we get as we have something to log in for. So thank you Warmane.

4. I wanted to make an appreciation post myself, but you went ahead of me :)

5. Stratholme, my very favorite dungeon of all time, has opened. Words cannot express my elation... And with the Molten Core, now I have a reason to play my level 60 warrior, Absolum!

Warmane, it was long in coming, but you did not forget your promise to us.

Thank you.

6. If you like it, go donate a few dollars. keep this server alive!

7. Please make sure dungeons work before you release them. First thing I went to do was BRD and it's bugged. Next went to do the Leeeeeeeeeeeroy! achievement and door doesn't open because of more bugs. Sorry, but I was disappointed today. Doesn't anyone even test these things before release?

8. if u could decrease the old raid ID time that would be awsome!! for example twice per week xD
    but i should appreciate the release of old contents and also challenge mode! 2 more to go for CM to get xmog set!! keep on warmane

9. If you relog your raid ID will reset