1. Blackrock spire & dephs

How to Enter Molten core & Blackwing lair any way to enter ?

2. To enter blackwing lair go to UBS and molten core is to the left of the npc

3. But how to open the door for UBS?

4. The door will open when you kill all the enemies inside there

5. i know when i kill all of them the door wont open tried that in many of my alts

6. I've cleaned the whole lower instance i did this too https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=kuBgL0JBoqk still the door isnt opening. ....

7. Did everything, got the achieves , waiting for more old content

8. Molten Core work perfect, door in Dragonspire Hall (BRS) is bugged, can't enter BWL BibleThump

9. everything is possible if you believe hard enough

10. To enter blackwing lair go to UBS and molten core is to the left of the npc
    Actually in MOP you dont need to enter via the portals in the respective instances.
    You should be able to talk to the NPC at the bottom of the lava pit spire outside in the main chamber (where the summoning stone is) to get into Molten Core, and to get into BL just go to UBRS, dont enter but take the corridor all the way along in the opposite direction and then touch the orb, it should enter you in that way.

Attunements were removed from the game in Cataclysm.

11. as warrior i can use banners to pass doors, i got in bwl and evry boss is bugged, 1st boss respawns alltime, all other bosses vanish when you hit them

12. How are people getting the Leeeeeroy achievement when the doors don't open? I have tried 5 times clearing the rooms first and...nothing. Is this going to be fixed?

123 Last