1. Alliance PvP

Can the alliance win any Bg???

Even coming full geared, it gives cancer, with 99% lose ratio and 80% Afk-bots & pugs team.
    Edited: November 2, 2016

2. Can the alliance win any Bg???

Even coming full geared, it gives cancer, with 99% lose ratio and 80% Afk-bots & pugs team.
    i dont know about you, but my bg's ratio is arround 80% won, and i dont go with premades, i soloque.
    maybe ur just terribly unlucky.

3. or hes just terrible in general
    but ye i queue alone and often do find myself against a Rival/Warbringers premade or the 40 man mbxa in AV, fortunately i have 2 chars above 6k gs so i can log off one, wait a minute, then queue on the other. Though i just got out of an AB where we got roflstomped by Rival trash but i managed to score a few kills on their more cocky members while relentlessly spamming my /rofl macro and then leave the bg as they all descended on me from across the map for revenge.

The situation for the last 6 months or more has been
    alli randoms vs horde randoms = Alliance usually win
    so Horde are motivated to run premades
    Alliance are unmotivated because we win without them

I hope transmog scrolls dropping in pvp change this though.
    Edited: November 2, 2016

4. Though i just got out of an AB where we got roflstomped by Rival trash but i managed to score a few kills on their more cocky members while relentlessly spamming my /rofl macro and then leave the bg as they all descended on me from across the map for revenge.
    Hypocritical post of the day right here

5. I finally stepped into a BG last night for the first time on my severely undergeared warrior just for fun to kill some time while mining. Got AV, but I stayed in because I always loved AV back in the day. We absolutely rolled the horde. It was about a 10min win and we only lost 1 tower of our own. Wasn't a race where we just ignored each other. We pushed them back into relief hut, then to the tunnel and then ended it with the leader kill. Was extremely fun, and it brought back the good days of AV for me. Had a blast!

6. Dude you win some BG's and you lose some that's how it works know one has a 100% win ratio stop complaining and deal with it playing as Horde back in molten we had Pokemons and a bunch of other Alliance guilds doing AB, IoE, AV and WG premades with everyone on their team being BiS you know how bad it felt getting graveyard camped for 5+ rbgs.

7. Quiet sever hours Alliance rules bg's. Busy server hours Alliance guys log to Horde alts and enjoy instant premade queue times :D Not rocketscience needed to see this fact... Chek who list and search Alliance leaders, you'll see :D (or friends list if u are sick little stalker like i am lol) These guys idling afk, or are offline.
    Same guys rule both factions, not forgetting Mboxers also.

It's kinda stupid... Guys do arena with Alliance toons better racials for, and be at the same time leader/member of Alliance PvP guilds as well Horde guilds. Both doing BG's , not only arenas.
    Edited: November 4, 2016

8. BG with horde during Euro hours, BG with ally during NA hours.

Typically from what I've seen, alliance wins more non-premade bgs (neither side is premade) than horde does. Though horde wins most AV, so I usually just log my horde toon and get my win there instead.

9. Can the alliance win any Bg???

Guess what?

If you don't que premade, you will most likely lose.

Your pvp experience is no different than a horde player.

10. If you don't que premade, you will most likely lose.
    Queued solo for a few hours straight last week. 100% win ratio as Alliance, during the evening (server time). Are you sure about your theory there?

11. Mornig and late night winrate is about 90%.

During EU primetime BG is full of horde premades, WG is full of multiboxers.

5 resto druids was not enough, now kiddo rambling around with 8
    Will b raped few times once more and will bring 10 druids with "ey alliance learn to group up" sandart ****.
    Edited: November 5, 2016

12. ^hahaha, that.

"l2p" mbx wigger pls, you got 25 or idk how many shammans who you control to attack demos, so in 5seconds nobody can do anything and you just burst down every demo/siege down, so there is no chance to win WG, because there is no way to stop MB sham bursting down demos/sieges in less than 5seconds.

13. The total # of bgs in statistics isn't increasing anymore, just bgs won. That '% won ' can no longer be trusted as some of us are over 100% now. But this is refreshing for once an Alliance qq thread in-between the 99 horde ones.

14. Mornig and late night winrate is about 90%.

During EU primetime BG is full of horde premades, WG is full of multiboxers.

5 resto druids was not enough, now kiddo rambling around with 8
    Will b raped few times once more and will bring 10 druids with "ey alliance learn to group up" sandart ****.
    5 restos are enought, idk what i was thinking back then that i made 3 more xD
    i am currently making 3 shamans to replace the druids since im srsly lacking damage :o

^hahaha, that.

"l2p" mbx wigger pls, you got 25 or idk how many shammans who you control to attack demos, so in 5seconds nobody can do anything and you just burst down every demo/siege down, so there is no chance to win WG, because there is no way to stop MB sham bursting down demos/sieges in less than 5seconds.
    i can kill any vehicle in 1--3 sec's(taking into account those 170k hp siege engines)

15. Any competent team will always beat a multiboxer.

12 Last