1. hey thats pretty neat

2. From Urban dictionary, I'd say the following:
    Suce. The french verb "to suck". Example 1. "Omg Vanina is the biggest sucer." Example 2. "Caitlyn totally suced Heath last night." Example 3.

3. From Urban dictionary, I'd say the following:
    As a french guy, I confirm that Suce means Suck. As for the other symbol / letter, I would say that it looks like an Y unfinished but if it is, I have really no idea about wich word in french it could mean (and I rate my french 10/10) so this is really mysterious maybe it has to do with the Triangle meaning that "you suck if you get the green triangle with raid markers". Pretty much sure it's that.

4. Old bug with traveler's mammoth is back? I remember flooding stormwind with these npcs on old warsong ^^, was hotfixed though

5. Well apperantly none of you know what exactly happened.I did make all of that mess for a simple reason-I wanted to have fun with the bugs that Warmane awards us with.My ingame name is Suicideme but players call me Sucey I tried typing the name Sucey but some guy called Magik didn't want me to finish so he did everything he could so I don't do that.That triangles are just for the lulz.Hisue/Borrean in case you see it I wanted to show the players what you did to us.I mean you gave us bugs so what we had fun with them there are many others like those which I haven''t tried out by myself yet.I am sorry if I affected someones fun in the game please don't ban me I swear I won't do it again.

6. I am sorry if I affected someones fun in the game please don't ban me I swear I won't do it again.
    Scared, Sucey? cx

7. nevermind, was wrong

edit: this was previously whining comment which became invalid after I realised they fixed it.
    Edited: November 4, 2016

8. Apperantly someone is ****ing trying to copy my style and become me-the one and only Sucey.I don't know who he is but right now he is doing more of the Mammoth npc bugs I'd suggest you to check it out.

9. It would be nice if someone remove this d*ck from Durotar.

Spoiler: Show

Edit: Also visit Valey of Honor
    Edited: November 5, 2016

10. The whole world is full of this ****, getting annoying now ;p

11. Been in stormwind recently?

http://imgur.com/a/DLLrK

Warmane 2016 Promo Video
    Edited: November 6, 2016

12. Despite the mess this is kinda entertaining! Wish I knew how to to this bug.