1. Level 80s Ganking Lowbies and getting facerolled

Its really sad and funny at the same time when they just start ganking lowbies on leveling areas when they themselves arent even full geared/ungeared and when they get Facerolled by Mains they suddenly run away without even putting up a fight.
    Bunch of pussies.

PS.
    If youre like this, then i suggest you get gears first before you get facedrolled and /laugh.
    Have fun.

2. P͉J͙̞Ș̜a͎͍l̥̻͚̺̜̗ͅt
    Did you read and understood what i just wrote above?

3. Oh look, another thread

Lemme ask you, where were you leveling?

4. Its really sad and funny at the same time when they just start ganking lowbies on leveling areas when they themselves arent even full geared/ungeared and when they get Facerolled by Mains they suddenly run away without even putting up a fight.
    Bunch of pussies.

PS.
    If youre like this, then i suggest you get gears first before you get facedrolled and /laugh.
    Have fun.
    Some times they are facedrolled by the lowies :D

5. how about us who gank 80s and after that spank lowbies?

6. Weirdly enough i think that ganking lowbies in general is a positive thing. It creates hate for the other faction, a desire to actually be powerfull too and it actually gives meaning to high gear/level characters.

Its a ton of content and it gives atmosphere.

Well, at least the first time you level.

7. this thread makes as much sense as this reply.
    none.

8. What do you mean
    Edited: November 7, 2016 Reason: Quote

9. Oh look, another thread

Lemme ask you, where were you leveling?
    Yes, with my DK Alt on borean tundra. He even /laugh at my corpse then i did the same 30secs later rofl

10. Some times they are facedrolled by the lowies :D

Either hes braindead or bad connection. Either way its hilarious gj m8

11. Yes, it is a good thing in a servers. It builds up hate which is nice when it comes to player pops

And it can also start a World pvp which is ****ing awesome. Stranglethorn for example

123 ... Last