1. Winning as awarr before 2k2 elo:

Winning as rogue:
    Maybe you just bad on rogue ?

2. Lol ofc I'm bad as rogue, it's the first time I play this class and this x-pac. 2 months of exp now. Same for warrior.

3. Winning as Spriest + Rog before 2k2 elo:

Winning as Enh Shami

4. Lol ofc I'm bad as rogue, it's the first time I play this class and this x-pac. 2 months of exp now. Same for warrior.
    So u play Wotlk for 2 months and in this time u leveled a rog and a warr on 1x rates from 1-80, geared both up for arena and reached 2170 with the warr and 1850 with the rog while u play this xpac for the first time.
    Great story bro.

5. Wow....people got 2.2k with Awarrior, in a 3.3.5a server, and tells its easy just by that....Kappa

People telling it's the easiest class, is because they are stuck at 2.2k with 50-50 w/l ratio lol
    Take a closer look and try to use your brain, if warrior was/is the easiest class to play/master/reach high ratings/win...Howcome the ladder at the end of season are always full of casters, while the top warriors are always the same who are dominating since first season on warmane?

You guys got no clue of what are you talking about.....Suggesting to go back in PvE, and stay out from PvP discussions like dogs stays out from the restourants.

Meet a proper wizcleave, meet a proper rogue/spriest, meet a proper hunter/disc
    oh wait, you wont face anyone which have a clue ofhow to play untill 2.4 mmr lol

2.2k peoples.....seriously....lol

-2140 with hpal awarr: warrior is the archetype of the noob-friendly class. I barely use intervene or stance danse, I randomly cast retal or SW and by just tuneling I litteraly REKT people much better than me.
    Works easy at lowest rates. Then it suddenly becames a way harder class in terms of challenge cause the enemy you'll face are supposed to know what to do, not the bunch of ******s you're meeting at 1.5-->2.4rate which dont know how to play their class, and eat warriors dmg without doing anything to mitigate.

by just tuneling I litteraly REKT people much better than me.
    Means the "people much better than me" are the same noob (real definition of noob, not to insult) as you.

At the moment, early season, where "the noob classes" should be easierto gain rate, as everyone got low mmr.
    Icecrown:
    Top 20-->7 teams with a warrior in it, 1 team is Soumi (kappa r1 world lol) ,3 teams of them dropped mmr, 1 team played mostly with another setup. Pretty low amount for the easiest class to play.

Lordaeron:
    Top 20-->(rank1 not even 2.3k rate) 8 teams with a warrior, 3 are warriors which ended up top ranks/gladiators in prev seasons,,2 running resto/arms with a ****low score and be not even 2k.
    Edited: January 27, 2017

6. People see warrior as most op and easy because they get stomped by warriors so easy. Now to feel less insecure of their skill they need something else than theirselves to blame, for ex: opponent is noob, hes carried by gear, broken mechanics etc list goes on forever. In the end the reason is still the players low skill/exp and the fact they just let themselves get tunneled 24/7

Also i think this topic should be locked, theres just too many misleading posts. Pretty sure new players look frmages like somesort of nuclear science textbooks now because some pleb cant r1 fb and then splatters the forum with how hard the class is afterwards.
    Edited: January 27, 2017

7. People see warrior as most op and easy because they get stomped by warriors so easy. Now to feel less insecure of their skill they need something else than theirselves to blame, for ex: opponent is noob, hes carried by gear, broken mechanics etc list goes on forever. In the end the reason is still the players low skill/exp and the fact they just let themselves get tunneled 24/7

Also i think this topic should be locked, theres just too many misleading posts. Pretty sure new players look frmages like somesort of nuclear science textbooks now because some pleb cant r1 fb and then splatters the forum with how hard the class is afterwards.
    They say same about dks.... thats life, people will always invent something,lets be for real no class is easy or hard,its the player that makes the difference because its all about preference.
    All classes can be op if played right!
    Player makes the class not class the player.

To everyone and to OP who asked for this thread, play what you enjoy&love man,and you will feel great. And if you have the will and the persistence you shall find yours ways to counter almost any class&spec

/thread closed.
    Edited: January 30, 2017

8. So u play Wotlk for 2 months and in this time u leveled a rog and a warr on 1x rates from 1-80, geared both up for arena and reached 2170 with the warr and 1850 with the rog while u play this xpac for the first time.
    Great story bro.
    Lol
    2 months of exp in arena ofc... Try to use your brain next time x)

swi99x: you should try to summarize kiddo, nobody gives a **** so don't waste 2 hours writing things no one will read.
    Edited: January 31, 2017

9. people will always invent something,lets be for real no class is easy or hard
    MADE MY DAY..

retriJudgeDivinestormCrusaderstrike/10

I was a main retri years ago...and only now I understand how easytard is that class compared to feral fmage hunterMM rogue.

10. MADE MY DAY..

I was a main retri years ago...and only now I understand how easytard is that class compared to feral fmage hunterMM rogue.
    Ret paly is easy for what? The tunnel vision playstyle works only on lower raiting against unexperienced players. The ppl that cry about ret palys are usually new to the game and don't know how to counter them.
    If u wanna play ret on a higher rating u have to play it as a supporter that uses cleanse, offheals, CC and one hand+shield for certain situations.

11. Ret paly is easy for what? The tunnel vision playstyle works only on lower raiting against unexperienced players. The ppl that cry about ret palys are usually new to the game and don't know how to counter them.
    If u wanna play ret on a higher rating u have to play it as a supporter that uses cleanse, offheals, CC and one hand+shield for certain situations.
    and then? with your useless sentence u just add 3 more button to your keybind. Subrogue/fmage/feral/hunterMM are in an another planet of skill.

12. and then? with your useless sentence u just add 3 more button to your keybind. Subrogue/fmage/feral/hunterMM are in an another planet of skill.
    Did you even read his post? As a ret you'll have to be a decent 'tank', a good 'healer' and a great 'dps'. You gotta know how to tank people when you get tunneled, you need to cast dispells/blessings/sacred shields etc. on your partners when they get tunneled or cced and you have to kill stuff inbetween.

You're one of these 'how hard can it be' people who didn't even try it. If you find MM hunt harder than ret, there's something wrong with you. Having to stand still every 3 seconds for a ms to shoot while ccing one person every 30 does not make you pro. If you knew how to use RoSac/Freedom your partners, you wouldn't be trash talking rets...

13. there is a reason if in 3.3.5 there were 3 warcraftmovie videos about retri and 3k about others classes....nuff said.

14. there is a reason if in 3.3.5 there were 3 warcraftmovie videos about retri and 3k about others classes....nuff said.
    There's a reason why Walmart is the 2nd largest employer with McDonalds being the 3rd largest in the US while there are (in comparison) just a few people working in insurance companies.

If you're basing your opinion on this, you seem to think that making my BigMacs is harder than working as an actuary for example.
    Assuming you do, let me teach you: Just because making one seems like rocket science to you, it doesn't necessarily have to be for everyone. ;)

15. MADE MY DAY..

Yea... from my complete post you took a sentence you liked and posted what a newbie would do.

You have to understand that your definition of easy might not be my definition of easy okay?
    Ret pala is easy just like any other classes if we go in your way of 3 buttons,you will never pass above 1700 rating in 2s with your mentality and thinking, and you probably never duel or do bgs.
    Tell me how skilled you are with pally? In a bg do you even care or know to use hoj,hand of sacrifice,divine sacrifice,when to swap 1h+shield for defense, or to cleanse help others or you just go like zombie and attack randoms?I saw your other posts on this thread and you are either a:
    1. Bad pvp player
    2. Troll,a bad troll
    3. A bad troll and bad player that can't understand that it depends on each player perspective to play a class.

P.S ret pally is easier than fdudu?
    You dumb? FOR me feral druid is a lot easier because i enjoy playing it and i find it enjoyable,on the other hand ret is hard coz i never play it nor i care trying one, I just dont like the style some prefer it others dont.

The above example please read it many times so you get it!

Its subjective.
    Go get above 2k rating in 2s as ret then come talk here.
    Edited: February 1, 2017

First ... 34567 ... Last