1. There's a reason why Walmart is the 2nd largest employer with McDonalds being the 3rd largest in the US while there are (in comparison) just a few people working in insurance companies.

If you're basing your opinion on this, you seem to think that making my BigMacs is harder than working as an actuary for example.
    Assuming you do, let me teach you: Just because making one seems like rocket science to you, it doesn't necessarily have to be for everyone. ;)
    He is a facepalm troll,a kid that seeks attention.
    Give him some love.

2. You dumb? FOR me feral druid is a lot easier because i enjoy playing it and i find it enjoyable,on the other hand ret is hard coz i never play it nor i care trying one.
    - Hi guys, i've played feral but never played a paladin, so i think feral is easier.

Man, you are really ******ed.

3. 2.4k in 2s, 2.1k in 3s

I can only accept the difficult of the retri in 3s because have to use hoj,flash heal in art of war, Bop, cleanse, sacred shield on 3 ppl and not only 2.

But speaking for 2s there is no way.

4. - Hi guys, i've played feral but never played a paladin, so i think feral is easier.

Man, you are really ******ed.
    Wow do you understand english?
    I said that FERAL IS EASY FOR ME NOT FOR EVERYONE,read it again lol
    I just dont like rets,some people like that class no problem.
    I clearly stated that all this classes and specs are all ABOUT PREFERENCE.
    I shouln't argue on forum is pointless,lol
    Please read my posts on this thread then see who is fcked.
    Thank you.

5. 2.4k in 2s, 2.1k in 3s

I can only accept the difficult of the retri in 3s because have to use hoj,flash heal in art of war, Bop, cleanse, sacred shield on 3 ppl and not only 2.

But speaking for 2s there is no way.
    Hey,so you dont use any other spell beside judgement,crusader,divine storm, in 2s?
    You cant reach 2.4k,not even carried by pressing only thrse spells xD

6. Guys u are not talking about how hard is but about the attention and timing that requires.
    Cleasing, sacred shield on 2 players, bla bla bla... it's the work u have to do not the complexity.
    And yeah people are different for Elipas Feral it's easy...I don't think like that. For me a easier class is retri pala, resto druid, frost mage, hunter, destro warlock, spriest...Now Feral and Rogue are hard for me and elemental it's the hardest to play for me. Ohhhh and DK I don't think it's easy...u have too mutch buttons, u need to see ur diseases...it's not for me...but for 95% of the players it's the most easy to play...I don't see that way
    Edited: February 1, 2017

7. Hey,so you dont use any other spell beside judgement,crusader,divine storm, in 2s?
    You cant reach 2.4k,not even carried by pressing only thrse spells xD
    u use...but the manage of the retri is 1 thing....the manage of a frostmage srogue feral in 2s is TOTALLY different.

And pls stop compare to me the skill required for retri with the classes above.

THE TOPIC IS SIMPLE: easy class pvp.

Do u want the easy class for begin with the pvp of the game? roll retri/dk.

Want a masterclass? roll fmage,srogue,disci,feral,mm....
    Edited: February 1, 2017

8. u use...but the manage of the retri is 1 thing....the manage of a frostmage srogue feral in 2s is TOTALLY different.

And pls stop compare to me the skill required for retri with the classes above.

THE TOPIC IS SIMPLE: easy class pvp.

Do u want the easy class for begin with the pvp of the game? roll retri/dk.

Want a masterclass? roll fmage,srogue,disci,feral,mm....
    He should try all classes and see what fits his style,he might not like dk or pala,and who knows he might no find it easy,it really depends on the player,some people find feral more easy others ret to be easier.

9. every single class is ******ed and easy as **** , peace.

10. every single class is ******ed and easy as **** , peace.
    DKunknown

Okay say no more.

11. OP, if your intention was to start a ****-flinging contest - well done.

12. OP, if your intention was to start a ****-flinging contest - well done.
    Hehe, best thread I've read in awhile.

13. DK is the easiest class on the game.
    on the second place is pally cuz they have some problems with range clases.

14. After you master one class it's pretty easy to get into other classes. They aren't that hard anymore.

But since this is a war thread: holy pala is easy.

15. U guys what u talkin bout unholy dk iz hardest class in game very skill needed we have no mortal strk heal reduction pls buff.

First ... 45678 Last