1. Holy pala is the easiest class. In fact healers are in general a lot easier then dps, at least on private servers (because those are usually 2v2 focused, and while healers are really hard to play well in 3s, in 2s and bgs and for world pvp they are a joke)

2. Holy pala is the easiest class. In fact healers are in general a lot easier then dps, at least on private servers (because those are usually 2v2 focused, and while healers are really hard to play well in 3s, in 2s and bgs and for world pvp they are a joke)
    How come ?! :|
    Are you sure its easy to play with Holy pala ( PvP geared ) ?!!!! -.-'
    My opinion is its really hard and need knowledge to play as Holy pala ( PvP ) .
    Anyway , easiest is pala ret xD

Regards,
    RadiXER

3. Nah, ret pala is way harder than holy pala in arenas

4. How come ?! :|
    Are you sure its easy to play with Holy pala ( PvP geared ) ?!!!! -.-'
    My opinion is its really hard and need knowledge to play as Holy pala ( PvP ) .
    Anyway , easiest is pala ret xD

Regards,
    RadiXER
    Firstly, you are a ranged class so instantly you have more survival then any melee in bgs. Then you are in many cases actually a super ranged class (i.e you stand behind your own ranged so you are totally out of reach for the enemy). The rotation is simple (the skillfloor, not the cap), you have a ton of tools to survive. Way more self survivability then any non healer/tank.

In general, you are way better at staying alive then any DPS.

And since this is warmane you can easily heal in BGs because people dont know what CC is and most people dont even kick. And healers are a tad OP in 2s, so just that factor will carry you. And on top of that healer/war is one of the best comps in the game.

To do well in random Bgs you dont need to use any of your toolkit really, just the basics.

5. May 4, 2017  
    Damn hard question, in my opinion this:

1. In battlegrounds
    Unholy DK, Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, MM hunter, Ret

2. in 1v1
    Unholy DK, Ret, MM Hunter, Spriest, Destro Warlock

3. in Arena
    War(but with bis healer), DK(also with healer or retrymourne), Shadow priest(free dot spammer , or mind flay but u have to be god dispeller if u wanna get high), MM hunt(all instant all doing 4k atleast + 100 deffensive and tons of cc spells), Destro warlock(1 destro chain and can nuke everyone but hey..)

Hard classes IMO:

Sub Rogue
    Fire/Arcane/Frost Mage
    Protection paly
    Feral
    Disco Priest
    Resto Shaman
    Destro Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    As one who plays a sub rogue, I am curious what you consider hard about the class. I am by no means challenging your opinion but I am interested in what people may find tough about it.

6. May 4, 2017  
    IMO (yes my opinion, internet) sub rogue is considered hard by people that cant cc. Sub burst is pretty straightfoward (cheapshot ambush ambush kidney ambush ambush or somesuch, could expose after cheapshot if playing with a physical dmg too i guess). As for cc ive rarely seen rogues go out of their way to vanish and sap a feared target.

7. May 4, 2017  
    IMO (yes my opinion, internet) sub rogue is considered hard by people that cant cc. Sub burst is pretty straightfoward (cheapshot ambush ambush kidney ambush ambush or somesuch, could expose after cheapshot if playing with a physical dmg too i guess). As for cc ive rarely seen rogues go out of their way to vanish and sap a feared target.
    Thanks for the response, opinion is all I ask for. Sap only works on targets not in combat so I doubt a feared target can be sapped, unless you arent in combat when feared- at least that's my understanding of the ability

8. May 4, 2017  
    Psychic scream (that was the name i think, priest aoe fear) lasts 8 seconds w/o DR and it takes 6 seconds for a player to exit combat if hes not getting hit or hes not hitting anyone

9. May 4, 2017  
    Psychic scream (that was the name i think, priest aoe fear) lasts 8 seconds w/o DR and it takes 6 seconds for a player to exit combat if hes not getting hit or hes not hitting anyone
    So the out of combat timer starts even if the player is under the effects of cc such as fear? That seems like something that would be interesting to test.

10. May 9, 2017  
    Hpala and MM hunter are by far the easiest. Hpala can absorb plenty of damage and escape virtually anything with bubble and hand of freedom. And in arena, they just can give hand of freedom to a warrior and have a cup of tea. Meanwhile hunters have silly damage and can run through defensive cooldowns twice. Plus they have heal reducing shot.
    Edited: May 9, 2017

11. May 21, 2017  
    I'm mainly a pve guy and I'm somewhat average in pvp but I want to roll an alt to focus more on it and get decent at it. What are some easy classes? any tips? Thanks.

Kinda leaning towards retri atm.
    Paladins
    Druids
    warlocks
    shamans
    Hunters
    Priests
    wariors
    dks
    Rogues

obviously the ranged classes are the most faceroll and easy to play except for ******ed paladins
    i play wow since 2009 and am decent at every class and this is my opinions , haters gona hate

12. May 21, 2017  
    Paladins
    Druids
    warlocks
    shamans
    Hunters
    Priests
    wariors
    dks
    Rogues

obviously the ranged classes are the most faceroll and easy to play except for ******ed paladins
    i play wow since 2009 and am decent at every class and this is my opinions , haters gona hate
    feral druid ez class, u wot m8? =DDDDDD warrior ez class? its like u've been playing tetris since 2009, no offence

13. May 24, 2017  
    So the out of combat timer starts even if the player is under the effects of cc such as fear? That seems like something that would be interesting to test.
    Yes this is how it works. Hence blind> shadow dance> sap while in dance

14. May 24, 2017  
    feral druid ez class, u wot m8? =DDDDDD warrior ez class? its like u've been playing tetris since 2009, no offence
    i was gladiator warior on ivalice with like 300-50 or smthing so ...
    and whats hard about feral i dont understand ? do you mean making a macro with clone on focus or arena1 2 3 or having an addon that shows u when instant spell proc ?

(macros didnt work in second screen when i installed arena tournament wotlk it was in english while my older wow was french like my macros )
    Edited: May 24, 2017

15. May 24, 2017  
    He should try all classes and see what fits his style,he might not like dk or pala,and who knows he might no find it easy,it really depends on the player,some people find feral more easy others ret to be easier.
    Yes but retri IS easy. /thread

First ... 5678 Last