1. May 25, 2017  
    People that call "This class is easy, that class is easy" should play that class in arenas against top tier pvpers and see them speak after. But for anyone that asks "What to play, what is easier" I would say play what you think is cool, you will develop skill in time (Unless you just do bg's whole day for fun and not to take your class serious). Also to mention people saying "Oh Rets are easy"... actually i think you can count on your fingers of how many good rets there are that actually play on top tier, others just smourne faceroll in bg's thinking they are good.

2. May 25, 2017  
    When a new player asks "What to play, what is easier", he will probably mean, what class is easy for a beginner or what class is easy to get into the basics.
    And ret pala is a good example for that, cause it is easy to understand the basics and get into action quicker than it will go for other classes. But like every other class there are not many players who play on top tier.

3. June 3, 2018  
    Easy is hard to define. Everyone likes something different and therefore some playstyles can feel more "easy" even if they are fundamentally hard. I would suggest trying out different specs on Blackrock realm. Easy classes in my opinion are hunter,mages and rogues simply because their most common pvp spec has a spell that resets cooldowns on all abilities. That spell makes beginners fix their mistakes if they make some, and classes on their own have a lot of unique strengths.

4. June 3, 2018  
    Easy classes in my opinion are mages and rogues
    You are not serious, aren't you ?

5. May 23, 2020  
    Yes retri is easy just like any other class where u pop all cds and faceroll, retri does a pretty damn good job at it. However u need to take it to other hights against anticlasses such as destro/frost/shadow/Feral but believe me when i say if these classes know what youre about they can also slap u around Arms/MM/Shaman and YES even Sub rog but usually requires him to have played retri top notch lvl before. Heres some tips to use retri effectively.

You need to get:
    caster/heal 1hander+Shield(pref heal too) with gem slot so u can put 32 resil on it with gem+ench.
    macro for seal swap between SoR/SoL(You want ur seal and weapon swap binded next to each other)
    Use SoV vs healers sometimes if u play with a Disc>Rsham if u guys decide that healer might crumble under ur attack with that extra aprox. 15% dmg buff.(Swap to you 1hander as u cast it to get stacks ASAP, dont forget about Shield attack - SoR).
    You are a supporter and the only reason retri without Healing reduction is viable with disc priest, you make his life much easier then a war - u must get macros.

Macros:
    For every support spell u have(Flash Light,Freedom,Cleanse,HoP,Sacrifice,SACRED SHIELD and even HoL) u need a modified macro to cast these spells directly to your party1 member with having to click friendy>enemy target back, at the push of a modifier: ctrl,alt, can be anything(I dont reccomand mouse button for this as u will use this mod alot and it will ruin your mobility which is key as melee).
    /Cancelaura macro for your Divine shield, HoP, DI and even Wings(when u run into frost+disc and u got full buffs+wings u wana get a few shots in with wings and when u see their both stealing ur buffs, u cancel them u dont want that mage to pwn u with 5+ seconds left of your wings) I suggest u combine ur Res with this usefull macro.
    /startattack macros - u swap all ur offensive abilities with this so when Your judgement is on CD or ur OOM by pressing it before its rdy for use ull autoattack. (great for Divine storm,Exo,consecration)
    Only macro left is Divine Plea, u want to cast and cancel it with the same bind however u need a modification in this macro so u can cancel it unly after .3 sec of casting it so u dont accidentaly cancel it instantly.

Addons:
    Gladius, LoseControl, OmniCC, Interruptbar and most important something similar to PowerAuras(for tracking ur buffs for example, Spellstealer will hate u for this as u will rebuff everyspell theyve stolen from u and just give up
    If u do decide to roll retri and wana step up your game try this guide which i believe covers it all.

PS: I write this cuz im bored and I want to make people aware that every class u can pop cds and faceroll but just cuz retri does the best job in this doesnt mean u can get anywhere in pvp with that mindset of Wings+judge=gg. Thats a big nono :D also some1 wrote retri ez protpal hard, its the other way around.

6. May 23, 2020  
    But for anyone that asks "What to play, what is easier" I would say play what you think is cool
    "i have no strong feelings one way or the other"

7. May 24, 2020  
    easy is hard to define. Easy classes in my opinion are mages and rogues simply because their most common pvp spec has a spell that resets cooldowns on all abilities. That spell makes beginners fix their mistakes if they make some, and classes on their own have a lot of unique strengths.
    epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. June 7, 2020  
    bm hunter is the easiest to play but the class itself is garbage!

find a enhance shammy that can pop wolves and heroism when the arena door opens and gg! if you get cc or don't want to get cc you can press the mad button!

pretty noob friendly, fun to play, but if you dont win in the first 30 second you lost!

9. June 7, 2020  
    Paladin is the easiest for begginers, there still many people who don't know how to counter paladin on wings, hand of freedom or divine shield.

First ... 678