1. Unholy Deathknight.
    It has decent self healing and defensive cool downs.
    It has a gap closer, snares, an interrupt, and a silence.
    Gargoyle is a great damage CD.
    Its spell composition rewards a highly aggressive and near tunnel vision play-style.
    Relatively little macro usage compared to something like a warrior, paladin, or hunter to start being fully effective.
    Great for bgs, and has access to great comps ex: for 2s dk/healer & 3s TSG.
    Edited: November 7, 2016

2. everyone speak of the "faceroll hurr durr vvarrior ope shaduwmorn izi rankjuan arina". first of all, smd. secondly, have you even faced a decent fmage/priest(shadow/disco)? or maybe a really bad feral/disc? they would rekt the **** out of you even when backpedaling and clicking spells.
    or, or maybe a dlock/elem which knows how to click seduce into a mother****ing nuke, which for the record doesnt get canceled out by even 1500 resil. byebye ope vvarior.
    you all seem to think its easy, well sure, its easy pre 2.2k(mind you that rank one is 2.7+ atm, close to 2.8) mmr I supoose. After that, it isnt that much faceroll anymore.
    as for Udk/healer, its easy to play(but boring as hell), sure.. but as soon as you face w.e/healer, the game is bound to be 10 mins+ if you arent experienced with the comp, which obviously would be the case here.

PS: dont forget all the bladestorm disarm scripts which are out there, they are god damn lovely :>
    oh, and getting 9/10 mortals parried/dodged(even from behind, thenks mol10)

anyhow, if you like playing bgs and will have a couple healers in your pockets, warrior is a good choice DDDD

3. the spell reflection is easiest spell to use in whole game.. literaly anyone can learn it in few days without any tryhards

4. I dont main warr, but this salty ranting against warriors is making me lmao. Doesnt matter what it is, always smwarr/hpalas fault. And im pretty sure theres competent discs and fmages here.

Skillzzz what are you even trying to say? Sure you in the right topic ?

5. Surprised... no. Every 2nd thread here is: ohoi men, SMwarr inc, drop ye pants. Retail pvp cant be realy compared to meta atm, this expansion has been out for a long time by now.

Removing sm from arenas will just make ppl qq abt the next thing they see wrong, pretty sure that will be 284 items and rs trinkets. Also this server will cease to be if this happens. -$$

6. You're in a thread titled "easy pvp classes" and are surprised the most broken/faceroll comp in the meta got brought up? There were only a handful of really good mages in the top battlegroup in retail - you expect the 12k pop p2w private server to have players even half as good? Not to mention here caster comps have to play even better than they did on retail for the aforementioned reasons.

Would be easy enough to solve all the qq over warriors - just take shadowmourne out of arenas.
    Please explain how WP is a broken comp.

7. Please explain how WP is a broken comp.
    This comp was extremely strong and undoubtedly the most powerful setup even on retail. Warrior is a killing machine when given space, and paladin can provide space easily. Both mentioned classes are easy to play (hpal ridiculously easy, warr needs some practise to be really good). The problem here is that every warr seems to be 6925 gs, and as they benefit from top gear more than any other class (and ofc add shawomourne), they dmg is not only high, its clearly broken and for vast majority of enemies simply unhealable.

8. I dont main warr, but this salty ranting against warriors is making me lmao. Doesnt matter what it is, always smwarr/hpalas fault. And im pretty sure theres competent discs and fmages here.

Skillzzz what are you even trying to say? Sure you in the right topic ?
    Yes i am in right topic, well people claim that Warr is hardest to play which is LIKE WTFRQWDADAQDQWDQEQ rofl. and spell reflection is like easiest to use unless you are nervous to use it on like first 0.1 sec of cast hahaha

9. Noone claimed warrior is the most difficult class to play. At the same time its not some charge > rend > ms > bladestorm rampage machine either. You can get countered really easy by many comps, which is what people dont seem to get, whether they just suck balls with whatever class they play, or just are some ******ed cucks who cant use their brain...

10. Its still the easiest comp to do well with.

11. Noone claimed warrior is the most difficult class to play. At the same time its not some charge > rend > ms > bladestorm rampage machine either. You can get countered really easy by many comps, which is what people dont seem to get, whether they just suck balls with whatever class they play, or just are some ******ed cucks who cant use their brain...
    Normally yes, but with warr´s dmg on Icecrown it´s like you never get a chance to go offensive, so no. Even veery good shatters lose to WP just beause warr 1 2 3 them in few seconds ( and by 1 2 3 i mean 6k 6k 6k charge cya +10). Personally I have 2 chars with friend list full of warriors and whenever they´re online, i dodge them. Believe me, totally worth saving the cancer.

12. Normally yes, but with warr´s dmg on Icecrown it´s like you never get a chance to go offensive, so no. Even veery good shatters lose to WP just beause warr 1 2 3 them in few seconds ( and by 1 2 3 i mean 6k 6k 6k charge cya +10). Personally I have 2 chars with friend list full of warriors and whenever they´re online, i dodge them. Believe me, totally worth saving the cancer.
    Thats why out of the top10 currently teams on Icecrown.
    5 teams got a warrior.
    2 Warriors are the same guy,Machine/Fatgern,with Soumi. Which are considered the best war/pala/priest of the server since so many seasons,tho they still loose from some comps.
    1 team played Ret/Disc,Feral/disc,War/disc,War/pala, and now just the warrior there left.
    1 Is a well known scripter (Kurac)

So makes me wonder...which bracket are you guys looking at?
    Yes,warriors deals high pressure, running with 950 resillence or even more (in most of the case)

I'm not telling War is the hardest class to play,but in the same way Warr isnt a 123 class as you guys think.

P.S
    I've played Disc priest and Rogue untill 2.4k rating, and expect for the end-season top10 warriors, never had incredible high problems or being oneshotted.
    I've played Warr with and without the mighty Shadowmourne/Bis gear, and still pushed pretty high in terms of rating.
    People dont accept that sometimes, it's a L2P issue,and accuses the classes.

People who QQ about Warriors and Shadowmournes, are the same who are not passsing 2.300 rating.

On Topic: Go Uhdk,Ret Paladin

13. [QUOTE=Auren;2749408].../QUOTE]
    Don´t even try, it´s been written and proven milion times and only ppl claiming warr is not broken as **** are warr players or pocket cleansers. I´m not gonna write you my ratings here as you wouldn´t believe me anyway, but believe this- I´ve defeated hundres of WP teams, completely outplayed them and of course lost many times too. But on Icecrown its just,well..impossible. On Lordareon its the well-known WP, strong, tunneling, yes, but it has its counters and its even healable. On Icecrown its just broken as f**k.

14. BG wise, Retribution Paladin wins all. Make sure you have lots of magic buffs to prevent your hand of freedom from being dispelled and you are good to go.
    Pretty much this. Although Retribution Paladin is sometimes limited against some classes (such as Frost Mage or Shadow Priest, RIP Pala) it can deal a lot of damage with good survivability and healing, all this with a simple gameplay. Also yeah, in BGs it's definitely OP with all those buffs. Another choice is Unholy DK, the second easiest class after Paladin in 3.3.5 (or maybe they're on the same level of easiness, actually).

First 1234 ... Last