1. Pretty much this. Although Retribution Paladin is sometimes limited against some classes (such as Frost Mage or Shadow Priest, RIP Pala) it can deal a lot of damage with good survivability and healing, all this with a simple gameplay. Also yeah, in BGs it's definitely OP with all those buffs. Another choice is Unholy DK, the second easiest class after Paladin in 3.3.5 (or maybe they're on the same level of easiness, actually).
    For BGs you can faceroll your way to victory as a retri paladin, yes, but in arenas it's a very different story. It actually takes skill to play it, and, from the top of my mind has only one really viable comp (hunt+ret), with disc/rshaman/mage+ret being viable, but in this meta it would be pretty hard (at significant ratings atleast). Also, RNG is a big factor, it needs alot of constant rebuffing in order to protect your burst with wings etc... I would definetely rate retri pala above DK/warr in terms of skill required for arenas.

2. BG wise almost every class/specc is easy to play.

3. Ill dissapoint some of the experts here but my dk recks and shreck then erecks retris

4. Ill dissapoint some of the experts here but my dk recks and shreck then erecks retris
    This topic isnt about whats the most op, its whats easiest. And not overall cause that would 100% be warrior but without any skill at all in a random BG.

5. Death knight is the easiest class on the game, so it must to be your choice.

6. Its subjective,play what you like
    What you enjoy and love the most will be your "easiest" class,

7. Its a common misunderstanding to believe that arms warrior is easy to play just because they are strong in arena.
    In fact arms warrior is one of the harder classes to master.
    It requires more than just stance dancing macros.
    U need to know when to use two hand and when one hand + shield. Switching weapon triggers a GCD so u need to change weapon in time. If u are for example in two hand when a mage is casting sheep then its already too late for spell reflect.
    Overpower is also a quite complex ability, u have to know when to use it straight away for the pure dmg purpose and when to delay it until the next opponents cast and that requires lots of practice.

Imo the easiest classes/specs are UH DK, Frost DK and prot warrior (which is 10 times easier than arms).
    With UH DK + hpala u reach 2k with no effort. Chains of ice alone is such a strong ability, it can be used in a deffensive way to escape from opponents or offensive so enemys cant escape from u.
    I played UH DK to 2k in arena while beeing always in blood presence, without deathstrike on the actionbar and gnaw on auto cast, like a pro.
    Edited: January 13, 2017

8. In fact arms warrior is one of the harder classes to master.
    Not sure if bad troll or just *****.

9. Its a common misunderstanding to believe that arms warrior is easy to play just because they are strong in arena.
    In fact arms warrior is one of the harder classes to master.
    Not sure if I'm falling for a troll bait here but you, sir, are wrong. Warriors are for sure lower ranked in skill requirement compared to: rogues, mages, retri paladins, druids and hunters (note that I'm talking about arenas only, but BGs don't differ much as well).

As for DKs I agree.

10. Seems like some ppl here fail to understand the difference between strong and hard to master.
    Not every class that is stong is automaticly easy and not every class that is weak is automaticly hard to play.

11. I understood exactly what you were saying. Every single class I mentioned has higher skill cap than warriors. Prove me wrong with something other than "you failed to understand".

12. Prove me wrong with something other than "you failed to understand".
    Warrior requires skill to master. Prove me wrong.

13. all platez r 3buttonclasszes hfgl

14. Warrior requires skill to master. Prove me wrong.
    Compared to what? Every class requires some skill to climb the ladder... Even with DKs (which you said are faceroll) you can't simply just 1234 over 2.2k.

15. Seems like people have their own different pov in PvP, however, I'd say that warriors are, with dk and holy pala, the least skill cap required. Frost mage is the highest one for me, no doubts.

First 12345 ... Last