1. Easy PVP classes?

I'm mainly a pve guy and I'm somewhat average in pvp but I want to roll an alt to focus more on it and get decent at it. What are some easy classes? any tips? Thanks.

Kinda leaning towards retri atm.

2. UH dk and ret pala are very noob friendly.

3. Unholy DK is the way u go

4. ok going with DK mostly because it's the only class left for me to properly experience

tho I do have a 55 pala but I want it mostly for pve healing tho its been fun in pvp so far

5. UH dk and ret pala are very noob friendly.
    This. My friend rolled a ret and actually complains about how simple and easy it is, gets bored etc.

6. Depends, for arena/1v1s, cant go wrong with rets, dks or warriors (no, having to copy and paste a bunch of macros doesnt equal the class being hard).

For random BGs, destro lock, spriest and ele shaman are the most facerroll specs of them all, about as easy as it gets.

7. Damn hard question, in my opinion this:

1. In battlegrounds
    Unholy DK, Shadow Priest, Affliction Warlock, MM hunter, Ret

2. in 1v1
    Unholy DK, Ret, MM Hunter, Spriest, Destro Warlock

3. in Arena
    War(but with bis healer), DK(also with healer or retrymourne), Shadow priest(free dot spammer , or mind flay but u have to be god dispeller if u wanna get high), MM hunt(all instant all doing 4k atleast + 100 deffensive and tons of cc spells), Destro warlock(1 destro chain and can nuke everyone but hey..)

Hard classes IMO:

Sub Rogue
    Fire/Arcane/Frost Mage
    Protection paly
    Feral
    Disco Priest
    Resto Shaman
    Destro Warlock
    Elemental Shaman

8. Destro lock and ele shammy may be hard in 1v1s or arenas due to being casting reliant and dispells ****ing them over, but in BGs where they can stand still and turret dps they are absurdly easy. Much easier then any melee, simply due to being ranged and not really having to pay attention to what is happening.

9. Hunters are very easy to play and to understand and are also a fun class in pvp and pve.

10. You think warrior is easy to play because on Icecrown every second warrior has BIS gear and shadowmourne. Ever played warrior on WOTLK retail? Imo they were hardest to play. 3 stances + weapon switching and haven't had really good damage before ICC gear. So many people just rolled prot pvp at that time.

11. Ever played warrior on WOTLK retail?
    no1 gives a **** about wotlk retail, we are playing on Warmane where warriors are faceroll when bis

12. Ever played warrior on WOTLK retail? Imo they were hardest to play. 3 stances + weapon switching and haven't had really good damage before ICC gear.
    Speaking for Warmane in retail point of view, what a nice shot.

13. You think warrior is easy to play because on Icecrown every second warrior has BIS gear and shadowmourne. Ever played warrior on WOTLK retail? Imo they were hardest to play. 3 stances + weapon switching and haven't had really good damage before ICC gear. So many people just rolled prot pvp at that time.
    All of that is solveable my macros, and macros dont equal skill.

Also, we have ICC gear and we are talking only about late season 8, not woltk in general. Because then the answer to every question would be DK.

14. BG wise, Retribution Paladin wins all. Make sure you have lots of magic buffs to prevent your hand of freedom from being dispelled and you are good to go.

15. BG wise, Retribution Paladin wins all.
    Bg wise meele class can not be easy if not nobrain uDK

for faceroll BG he can chose any ranged class aka ele sham, destro lock, spriest.
    if he is really bad but wants to kill, he can chose hunter - every second huntard topped metters has not any keybinds
    Edited: November 7, 2016

123 ... Last