1. frost/arcane/fire mage and sub rogues is highest imo

2. I have some years of this and I played hardly with Hunter, Feral, Rogue and Frost Mage (the ones that I use to play) Ret Pala and Ele Shaman. All the other class I don't have opinion cuz of the lack of experience (yeah I tried Spriest and Destro Warlock I think they are easy to play but I didn't play too mutch).
    So the easiest is with no doubt Ret Pala >Hunter > Frost Mage (Yeah I think it's the basic and yeah I'm good) > Feral/rogue (cuz u have different oppeners and different ways how to do and u will face different dangers so u will learn only with experience (a lot of experience)) > Ele Shaman (this last one it's very complicated to master for me...really!)
    Edited: January 17, 2017

3. DK is the facerollest class

4. DK is the facerollest class
    Said the one who dont even play it.

Everyone can just trashtalk about how DK and Warr are broken faceroll classes. For 1st play dk or warr and try to master it.. Get 2k7 + as these classes and then u can talk about their skill cap. I dont saw here single dk who can manage pet properly (leap on party to provide trap, kill totems as pet etc.) Almost all dks here dont have corpse explosion talent cuz dont know how to use it.. nothing more to say. Try to kill good Hpal or Rdudu in 1v1 as DK. Btw are u guys talkin about any pvp skill on warmane ? I got easiest 2.2k in 2v2 in my life here as a furious geared dk and arms warr comp so its pretty sad. As a Shadow Priest main i can say casters are too overpowered on warmane wotlk servers. Simple good maked combo as a ele/destro and bye bye hpal/war. But overall there is no **** like "faceroll class" there is **** called COUNTERS.. like dk counter shadow priest but shadow priest counter ret paladin etc.

5. Said the one who dont even play it.
    Surely DK players will not accept that, the fact they are playing faceroll noob-friendly class decreases their e-peen.

Try to kill good Hpal or Rdudu in 1v1 as DK.
    Try to kill good Hpal or Rdudu in 1vs1 as ANY class.
    In fact, other classes have less chances to tunnel good healer (except lock, maybe, if healer is not willing to run away).

Simple good maked combo as a ele/destro and bye bye hpal/war.
    So easy much wow, thats why there were/are/will be only few Destro-Ele teams.
    Edited: January 19, 2017

6. 1st of all i wanna say that there are not "easy class" on pvp since doesn't matter what class/comp do you play there is always someone who will faceroll you simply becouse your class or worse your class and your mate class suffer that particular comp/classes.
    Ex: Mage frost are really strong but against an MM you will have really hard time and from your point of view he win becouse "boosted by his class".

Assuming what i said before i think that the easiest class is not a dps but an healer: HOLY PALADIN

Of course it's not totaly an autopilot class but if you guys think about this class you will noticed that the two most named classes in previous posts play most of the time with Hpala.
    1v1 a war it's nothing special, think about it, you can root him, you can stun him, you can just slow him endlessly but you can't counter him when he has an holy pala behind is *** simply becouse he can just spam cleanse on him removing most of cc and providing him the most annoyng buff in the game, 30% resistance to the school magic dispelled.

Same for a DK, it's really vulnerable to cc, and also differently from war he suffer silence mechanic too but ops, he has an holy pala healing his *** so he will get you all the time and also slowing you for 90% while he is complitely free thanks to freedom and cleanse.

Also holy pala have a huge amount of single target healing which can keep alive him and his partner even with a 50% healing reduce debuff. Not to mention that his strongest healing spell (holy shock) has 6 SIX, SIX SECONDS OF COOLDOWN while all other healers have a similar spell with a cooldown of 1 or even 2 minutes.

Not to mention his endless mana and sacred shield who is the most broken absorb in the game and in the end a 6 sec stun that if it's good managed can make his dps land a kill with no effort.

Really, think about the classes you menctioned played with another healer and you will noticed that there are not annoying as they are when played with an Holy Paladin

7. DK by a long way in late s8, and it's also OP as **** if you actually know how to play. Fortunately few DKs here do. Unfortunately, they don't really need to.
    HPala if you want to play healer, plenty of room for mistakes, plenty of oh **** buttons. Can also offspec ret for easy dps :)

When I say easy, I mean the classes are easy for a low skill player to use them, with little effort, to great effect.

DK, it's really vulnerable to cc, and also differently from war he suffer silence mechanic too
    How is a class which has:

a. Interrupt (combine with deathgrip)
    b. Silence
    c. AMS
    d. AMZ
    e. Lichborne (Yea, yea, QQ @ i can be shackled, priests so OP vs DK OMGZORZ, i need another pet or anti magic skill!)
    f. Hysteria (I hear a messenging app name was inspired by this: What's sap?)
    g. Icebound fortitude (cause being able to deal with almost every CC is not enough)
    h. Chains of ice (for after cc or to assist in preventing one)
    i. Death grip (for after cc or to assist in preventing one with interrupt)
    x. A permanent pet with stun (Why didn't blizz didn't give the pet a pet of its own, which can dispel, CC, and interrupt?!)
    y. A pet which does a load of damage.
    z. A load of pets which do a load of damage.

"really vulnerable to CC" /palm

War suffers from silence too, can't shout or thunderclap.

This thread is archetypal warmane forum stuff. Sticky please.

8. Its funny how ppl keep mixing up the terms "easy" and "strong".
    Take beastcleave for example, I would claim that its one of the easiest arena setups and that bm is one of the easiest specs to play.
    Nevertheless nobody mention bm hunter here just because the spec and the setup is weak.
    So is BM hunter hard to play just because its weak? No, obviously not.

Now lets talk about arms warrior, how can anybody claim that this spec is easy to master? I wanna see somebody who is new to the game playing arms in pvp with all the different stances and stuff. Arms warrior is pretty much the only spec in the game that requires macros to be even viable for pvp.
    In arena there is a huge difference between a skilled and a bad arms warr.
    Use Intercept to eat the partners trap, use spell reflect in the last 0,1 sec of sheep, use overpower/pummel/shield bash on focus target while attacking a other target and at the same time manage ur rage, change stances and switch between two- hand and one-hand+shield depending on what ability u going to use. Sry but nobody can tell me that this is so terrible easy to do.

The point is that arms warr is not a starter friendly/easy class, its very strong when u know how to master it but that requires lots of pratice.
    Strong=/easy.

9. You are probably talking about Lordaeron, where warriors are playing with a shovel has been taken by completing elwyn forest quests.
    Than yeah, it takes some decent skill to master.

ICC heroic items + shadowmourne is absolutely different picture.

10. Tbh Warr need alot of more skill to play than Spriest/DK/BM Hunt/ sorry..

11. The actual mechanical skill (the only way that one could argue one class requires more skill than another) is all so amazingly limited in wow, that it's hardly relevant.

I guess one could also define skill as brain skill i.e. amount of decisions per amount of time that one has to make, but then how do you weight game changing decisions vs ones that merely set you back a little? How would you weight the "skill" of playing hpala, which, while having relatively infrequent important decisions to make, does have totally game changing decisions to make? I view that mental side of it as simply a part of "knowledge, tactics, understanding" and leave skill as "hand/eye/keyboard/mouse" coordination. Wow has a rather limited and low level this kind of skill in general, the rough order of class/spec mechanical skill level is pretty obvious to anyone with comprehensive pvp knowledge, so it's kind of pointless arguing about what requires more skill; nothing really requires much skill to execute and making the correct decision is harder than executing that decision anyway.

The knowledge, tactics and understanding are more important and everyone requires the same amount of those to play optimally in every situation.

12. You are probably talking about Lordaeron, where warriors are playing with a shovel has been taken by completing elwyn forest quests.
    Than yeah, it takes some decent skill to master.

ICC heroic items + shadowmourne is absolutely different picture.
    It doesn't matter if u have a shovel or Smourne. The required skill to master the class is the same.

Again, a weak class is not necessarily hard to play and a strong class is not necessarily easy to play.
    U are mixing things up.

13. I play two char on lordaeron: a warrior and a rogue.
    A friend plays with me as hpal and disc.

Both of us have never played on wotlk before and it was our first time with these classes since 2007.

Result:
    -2140 with hpal awarr: warrior is the archetype of the noob-friendly class. I barely use intervene or stance danse, I randomly cast retal or SW and by just tuneling I litteraly REKT people much better than me.

-1k8 ~ 1850 as sub/disc. Well, THIS requires some skill. Tuneling means losing, wasting ONE cd means losing, being spotted at the wrong place means losing, facing one of the 2000 hpal/warr of the ladder means losing.

14. I play two char on lordaeron: a warrior and a rogue.
    A friend plays with me as hpal and disc.

Both of us have never played on wotlk before and it was our first time with these classes since 2007.

Result:
    -2140 with hpal awarr: warrior is the archetype of the noob-friendly class. I barely use intervene or stance danse, I randomly cast retal or SW and by just tuneling I litteraly REKT people much better than me.

-1k8 ~ 1850 as sub/disc. Well, THIS requires some skill. Tuneling means losing, wasting ONE cd means losing, being spotted at the wrong place means losing, facing one of the 2000 hpal/warr of the ladder means losing.
    But when un win with rogue u can say...**** yeah i deserve this. When un win with random swing of smourne, u say oh how is dead ? Uhmmm well ok...

15. Winning as awarr before 2k2 elo:

Winning as rogue:
    Edited: January 23, 2017

First ... 23456 ... Last