1. HoR/FoS/Pos/Heroic RDF

I am 80 and want to start doing heroics or the lvl 80 dungeons but RDF says my gear isn't good enough. I assume that means my item levels aren't up to snuff. Is the RDF looking for an average item level? Or is it looking for a minimum item level to be present across all gear I have equipped? Also, regardless of the method being used, what is that item level number I should be targeting to queue for the lvl 80/heroic dungeons? Thank you in advance for your time.

2. I think someone said it's gotta be >180ilvl or something like that pretty low. (180 average ofc)
    I'm not sure about exact numbers, but that's about it. Start replacing your really bad items like green ones, get some blue stuff from reps and AH, farm toc5normal maybe, then you'll be able to go hc.

3. Awesome! Thank you for the info. I believe (if i Excel math'd correctly) that 2 more emblems from a daily random will get me the UG i need to have ~182 avg ilvl. Assuming average is the deal, i am in like flynn.

4. Ok, i googled it - heirlooms count as ilvl1 so that destroys your average ilvl. And some guy said its proooobably ilvl187 foranything lower than fos and pos hc.