1. Priest Benediction Quest - does it work?

Could some1 confirm this bug please? As I'm wondering should I invest time farming or not.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/34263

This guy reports that when obtaining both trinkets, you can't seem to see the quest giver for the Benediction.

Thanks in advance for your reply

2. I found Eris Havenfire (she only shows when you have the eye equipped, she is on the hill near the cave) but the next step is bugged. The 50 peasants won't spawn to finish the quest to get the splinter.

3. I think they should repair it, as of transmog is an option on all WOTLK realms

4. lol so yesterday I got the items for the quest, went to find Eris, and the quest didn't work. I sent in a ticket, first they told me to go the bug tracker, so I did, and sent a response ticket. Then, they said that they don't give out items, and that I should purchase it from the shop. Pretty ****ty that the quest won't work, and in response to that, they make you purchase it from the store instead.

5. Just farm the gold. It's 5 coins to punchase. I made 87k in 2 days of hard auction housing. Bought a set of BoE gear for a warlock I made, and then sent 21k to the trade market and ended up with 3 coins. I will most likely get the other 2 coins by the end of this week. Sucks the quest isn't broken. Went and farmed both eyes the day transmog became available.

6. Buying it from store is not possible on lordaeron iirc so won't be able to get this amazing piece of transmog I guess

7. Any follow up on this topic? Is it working as from ICC release on Lordaeron?