1. Frostwolf Comeback?

Just wanted to ask. Old players are still playing? Where are you all at? :O

2. Some of us, yep still here. I was on molten nelth & sarg till moltdown. Been on frostwolf ever since, casually.

Love,
    Komx
    Comz

3. Migrated to WOTLK because this is all warmane cares about. It was the ****tiest experience ive ever witnessed. So much fun to get obliterated by full bis fagmourne .. they call it " most balanced xpac" rofl

BUT , i just noticed 2 big updates on MoP if u ask me. Probably they started to give it some attention finally? Dunno, i might come back. 2500 players + at peak hours from 2000-2100 .
    update : 2600 online lol. 2 days ago it couldnt even reach 2000
    Wrath of the Lich King realms get more attention because they're the primary goal of Warmane, to bring the best WotLK experience. Frostwolf was a realm that only Molten WoW had back in the day, and then there are 2 Cataclysm realms that merged into one. But on both servers, before the merge, most of the player base were playing on the WotLK realms.
    I guess that would explain a couple of things :|.

4. Yo check out Mercy's reply from this thread, I think you're going to like it :)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342523

#makefrostwolfgreatagain :D

5. I still do some bgs now and then and I know a lot of people playing on Icecrown waiting for frostwolf to be in a state that is good enough in their terms to come back.
    Can't wait to see frostwolf getting more attention and see old people comming back.

6. Speaking as someone currently leveling for the first time on this server (at almost 86 atm) - if i didnt remember mop from retail and loved the class design i would have gone away ages ago.

The leveling process is atrocious, getting new players with it being as is is going to be very hard. 1-58 is half the quests not working or being totally weird, zones being in every phase at once and so on just makes for very bad leveling. Half the quests are bugged and its all around quite bad - but its doable, especially cause the leveling is quite fast. 58-68 is great, the BC content is working fine bar some minor things. Woltk is by default horrible (i actually like woltlk realms, but on non woltlk realms northrend leveling is terrible), quite a lot of quests dont work properly or dont give follow ups and it takes forever. But again, bar it taking super long its very doable.

Then we get to cata, which is just awefull. The starting quests dont work, no scripts are working, random stuff happens all the time. Its a chore of getting through it. All phases are happening at once again, but this time this totally ****s up the game at some points. Just bad bad bad. This would have been 100% the point where i would have quit if i didnt remember the old mop days.

Now, as i reached 85 i was of the opinion that 1-85 wasnt really relevant now, was it? Its a one time leveing experience but the focus of the entire server should be pandaria, so at least that ought to work great/properly. But nooo, at least 85-86 is horrible, half the quests dont work, no scirpts, no phasing. Its all weird but at least there arent constantly birds and critters dropping from the sky.

This being my experience so far, rather then opening old raids/dungeons make it so that leveling actually is somewhat enjoyable and doable. At least from my pov reducing the xp needed from 70-85 and making sure hyal works properly should be done as soon as possible. And afterwards, if not before, the pandaland itself should work perfectly. That is the focus of the server, that should work. Finally entering pandaria to be told to kill some hozens but the quest not being completeable with no follow ups at all just shouldnt happen.

So far this server has been a total disappointment - which i think is at least partly responsible for few new players coming in. Im going to keep playing for now, but i think someone who hadnt played mop before would probably have quit before level 50.
    Edited: November 9, 2016

7. WolfCd
    Frostwolf is not a lvling server like loaderon..
    You need total 10-14h play time to hit 90,
    You could hit 90 in time that took you to right this qq post..
    I dont think anyone cares about quests on x7 server
    And btw hyjal works just fine, you can get 3lvls there in like 40min, you just need to start chain from moonglade, same as on retail..

8. Hustller, even though what you say might be true, WolfCD is right. 7x is pretty fast, however still low enough to keep the leveling process interesting and it's no fun when **** is bugged like it is right now.

This being said, my hopes are that once ICC is released on Lordaeron, Warmane's focus will switch to Frostwolf since, like I said in the post i quoted up^ there, is a GREAT opportunity for them - there are no good MOP server out there.

9. WolfCd
    Frostwolf is not a lvling server like loaderon..
    You need total 10-14h play time to hit 90,
    You could hit 90 in time that took you to right this qq post..
    I dont think anyone cares about quests on x7 server
    And btw hyjal works just fine, you can get 3lvls there in like 40min, you just need to start chain from moonglade, same as on retail..
    No its not, nor should it be the focus to get every quest working - like it is on Lordearon. But the level process itself must be improved, im not a bad leveler as such, but still for 1-86 i needed about 21 hours (first time, i had no idea what worked and what didnt + no heirlooms or elixirs), yes once i rode off from the starting arena pandaria leveling is very easy and extremely fast compared to retail. BUT the rest isnt, its a x7 realm that feels slower then retail - and it takes longer. You needed around 20 hours or so to get to 90 in late 5.4.7, with heirlooms/elixirs etc sure, but it still was on x1. Right now on retail you can do 1-90 in like 8 hours.

The dungeon finder not working is the crux here, im not saying it must work but it was the fastest way to level in mop, 15-85 took no time at all on retail, simply because in a group of people knowing the dungeons with 'looms and the tank pulling the entire thing at once you rolled through the dungeons. It was extremely fast.

So while the realm might be x7, up to 85 it feels like x2 or even x1, simply because the time i do quest is spend in a horrible super slow fashion - due to half the stuff not working like it should be and most of my time i actually am looking for quests that work.

And, yes once you go to moonglade manually, ingore the bugged dragon, fly to hyal again you can do some quests - which are again bugged to hell but at least somewhat work. But its not a good experience, its a horrible one.

And now we come to the important part "I dont think anyone cares about quests on x7 server" - everyone that levels for the first time does. And the experience is so horrid that i bet most people stopped before they ever reached 90. And you might know ways to get stuff to work and where to quest, but new players dont - how could they. I discovered that hyal worked after trying out every other zone - only to see non of them working and i was on my way back to northrend to grind there when i thought to try moonglade manually. Other people will have the same problems. And i didnt just do that because i was shy to ask, i spammed global asking for help - all i got was "Hyal is bugged to ****, doesnt work, grind mobs to 85" or "just level in nothrend till 83 and then do deepholm" and so on.

Stuff like me killing wasp in pandaland to see its corpes bouncing up and down being unlootable, or me killing a main mob and the 3 tiny ones next to it oneshotting me, lorewalker cho being in his home 3 times, yet none of his specific quests working and so on and forth is also just not a good experience.

The leveling process right now is horrible, and at least the starting ones in pandaria ought to work properly. This is in dire need of help.

10. If you watched the bugtracker, you would find out that tons of quests and npcs are getting fixed every day. The lack of actualy changelogs is a different issue.

11. Only thing that's coming back on this realm are abusers. Look this guy up got banned for cheating like 50% of the ladder and still playing. That's what I call comeback. kek

12. Still best MOP server out there. Kinda sad, yes, but at least active and fixes really often. That's something.