1. Scroll of Deception drop chance

Well in my opinion, drop chance of this item is way too low. I've killed almost 45 raid bosses so far and I got 0 Scrolls. I understand there is a way to buy scrolls over store, but It is just transmog, you will get money selling scrolls on store no matter what, why can't we, active raiders, enjoy that feature as we should? Do not take anything offensive, this is what most of us think playing on Icecrown realm. This thread might be in wrong section, I hope admin can move it away to the right one.

2. And I damn hope it will remain this low, wouldn't make much sense to see full transmog players in two weeks. And in case you're going to answer something like "but hey, the way it is now, no one will bother getting them" well, so be it.
    Edited: November 6, 2016

3. +1 It gives those of us with BiS toons a good reason to run full Icc's again instead of just bgs and arenas. It actually boosts the average gs of pug raids, and will do so for a while with the low drop chance.

4. really? and what if ppl have transmogs? why is that a problem for you boy? should be free that;s my opinion let ppl look how they want, and this insane low drop rate is like it dosn;t even exist and 10 euro for a transmog in enormous, i like to donate for items got like 150 euro or more donated, but i will never ever donate for a transmog scroll that is 10 euro maybe at 2-3 euro i would , i really enjoy this server but this scroll thing kind of runied it a bit for me , but this is just my oppinion