1. Cataclysm for Mac

Hi, theres no download available for Mac on the site, so i need help to get it downloaded.

thanks

2. I wrote a ticket to GMs about that on Oct 11,2016. this is what i got as an reply:

Oct 12, 2016 This has been forwarded on to the appropriate members of Staff & the thread will likely be re-created today

Still nothing has happened. so i guess they will not re-create one.

3. It is possible to play it on mac for sure. I've been playing on my good old trustworthy mac for more than a year now. Works great.

Sadly I don't remember how I downloaded it :DDDDD

4. The old molten forums had a downloadable File that worked for mac, but after Warmane removed the old forum database from Molten, the thread with the working mac launcher got removed, CompassSeeker uploaded a new one, but it was an old broken verson that do not work.
    i used to play Cataclysm on a mac aswell. but sadly i cannot do that anymore.

5. Ayeee, hope they fix it, cuz my pc is fukked up atm lmao.

6. +1 would like play and download client :(

7. BBBBBUMP

srsly, this should be a priority, we cant play here :/ need a minimal play and download client for mac

8. BBBBBUMP

srsly, this should be a priority, we cant play here :/ need a minimal play and download client for mac

Ye i agree

9. I will save your day hehe.

You download the client that is produced by warmane.

After this you wanna open the wow folder. Go to the wow client and show package contents. After that you wanna navigate to contents - Mac OS and then you should find a file in that mac os folder.

After you've located that file you want to open your terminal port. Ignore what the others say, simply drag that file from the finder onto the terminal and press enter. It should work. That's how it works for me.

Hope this works for u!