1. there IS nothing to do in bgs other than farm hks now. especially with the huge cut from 7x -> 3x rep, when ab/wsg barely pop.
    If you play bgs to farm HKs then please stay out of mine, the worst thing in bgs is people who refuse to cooperate in doing objectives and try to farm damage done or HKs instead.

And before I see arguments coming on how I will never get a nice HK Title, I'm sorry but I have the Grand Marshal(High Warlord) Title, You can do it without ruining the experience of the majority of the players in your bg, both enemy and ally.

"Cap and defend blacksmith" - Donald Trump, President Elect

2. If you play bgs to farm HKs then please stay out of mine, the worst thing in bgs is people who refuse to cooperate in doing objectives and try to farm damage done or HKs instead.

And before I see arguments coming on how I will never get a nice HK Title, I'm sorry but I have the Grand Marshal(High Warlord) Title, You can do it without ruining the experience of the majority of the players in your bg, both enemy and ally.

"Cap and defend blacksmith" - Donald Trump, President Elect
    If you really start arguments about people "refusing to cooperate" then your delusional. People play the game how they want to play the game. If they want to camp STV with their 80 then so be it. If they want to queue AV just to farm HKs then so be it. People play how they want to play and that's something no person will ever change for others. If you are that ***hurt to start arguments join a PvP guild and start doing BGs with your premade groups.

3. I'm mind blown that people actually think that if they were to enable pvp titles for hk's, people would actually farm more, cooperate less and wouldn't listen to the team as much? Sorry guys, but that would never happen not in scale you imagine. Most people are beyond saving, they won't listen anyway no matter what and they farm much as they can, ignoring every objective as long as they get few more kills and prove to themselves how '****ing' good they are, you over estimate an average human. As Girm4lyfe said if people want them enable it.

4. If you really start arguments about people "refusing to cooperate" then your delusional. People play the game how they want to play the game. If they want to camp STV with their 80 then so be it. If they want to queue AV just to farm HKs then so be it. People play how they want to play and that's something no person will ever change for others. If you are that ***hurt to start arguments join a PvP guild and start doing BGs with your premade groups.
    Yeah, everyone is entitled to their play style just as they're entitled to their opinion. You know what that means, right?

Spoiler: Show
    It means that no matter how much you try to make your opinion matter, it's still worth no more than anyone else's against yours.

As Girm4lyfe said if people want them enable it.
    I'll take some pizza too. Oh wait, we don't get everything we want because we want it.
    Edited: November 10, 2016

5. Yeah, everyone is entitled to their play style just as they're entitled to their opinion. You know what that means, right?

Spoiler: Show
    It means that no matter how much you try to make your opinion matter, it's still worth no more than anyone else's against yours.

I'll take some pizza too. Oh wait, we don't get everything we want because we want it.
    Every change starts with an opinion. It's not how you tell people about it and expect people to follow it, it's how you approach that opinion and your dedication to that change. Look at protesters. I had stated entitlement to the game for people because it's a ****ing GAME. I won't tell you how to play and vice versa but an opinion is a totally different concept. Simply think of it as a protest. They aren't changing how the game is played they are just having their opinions voiced. And people are trying to always find flaws and use that to their advantage.

6. I'm mind blown that people actually think that if they were to enable pvp titles for hk's, people would actually farm more, cooperate less and wouldn't listen to the team as much.
    I agree, it doesnt make any sense. As if everybody cares about these titels so much that they would ignore bg objectives.
    In addition the " of the horde/alliance" titel is already available, isnt it?

Imo they should bring all the titles back and add in addition "the bloodthirsty" titel from cata for 250k hks. That would give hardcore pvpers, that already have everything, something to do

7. If you really start arguments about people "refusing to cooperate" then your delusional. People play the game how they want to play the game. If they want to camp STV with their 80 then so be it. If they want to queue AV just to farm HKs then so be it. People play how they want to play and that's something no person will ever change for others. If you are that ***hurt to start arguments join a PvP guild and start doing BGs with your premade groups.
    You are taking it the wrong way friend, my arguments about the title are at the start of this topic where I give you all the reasons and even a conclusion. That message that you quoted is just me expressing my opinion about people who farm damage done and kills, I can choose to express that opinion like people can choose how to play the game. I'm far from ****hurt my friend, on an other note I joined and left many pvp guilds, especially on horde because a lot of times they just like to kill farm, now I'm ally and made my own guild with friends and a select group of like minded people, we carry bgs as a small group and I couldn't be happier. For future reference you should try to differentiate when a person is just giving their plain opinion on an off topic thing vs when they try to give a valid argument on an on topic thing.

8. I was drunk when I wrote that. All I saw was the opinion and never really read the rest. I guess I'm done with this thread. Always too drunk to actually read and reply with validity.

9. I agree, it doesnt make any sense. As if everybody cares about these titels so much that they would ignore bg objectives.
    In addition the " of the horde/alliance" titel is already available, isnt it?

Imo they should bring all the titles back and add in addition "the bloodthirsty" titel from cata for 250k hks. That would give hardcore pvpers, that already have everything, something to do
    +1 for this.

@Mercy
    Why don't you add HK ladders with weekly progress, like the arena rating has now, if cheating is a concern to you?

10. Because if someone cheats to get 2394723984729832497 HKs and beat everyone else on the ladder, like exactly what happened when we displayed the HK ladder on the armory in the past, those numbers can't just be erased. It'd be nice if it were as easy as that, but it's not.

11. Because if someone cheats to get 2394723984729832497 HKs and beat everyone else on the ladder, like exactly what happened when we displayed the HK ladder on the armory in the past, those numbers can't just be erased. It'd be nice if it were as easy as that, but it's not.
    What if the titles were based on a weekly, monthly or seasonal HK ladder rank or amount, that would be reset after that time?

12. That's an interesting approach, but I don't know how feasible it would be with the systems we have at our disposal. I'll share it and see.

13. I mean wouldn't it be easy to look at account dates, toon play time, all that jazz to see if one is obviously cheating / botting HK's super fast it was pretty obvious previously.

14. I just want my justicar title back on blackrock, 2 years of tickets being closed.

15. GM plz brink bek titelz i farm hard camp gy lul

First 1234 ... Last