1. Honorable Kills titles

I suggest to add back the honorable kills title system.

2. I rather not see it back, having a nice honorable kill title is like a mark of veterancy. You can tell those people have invested a large time playing the game and have been there doing it before the change, it's a reward for being faithful to the server and investing a lot of time in the pvp aspects of the game.

I would love to have a realm first title but you don't see me asking to re-enable those titles, besides if a lot of people have those titles they would go down in value and people would no longer feel special about having them. The same goes for the honorable kill titles, it took a lot of time and determination to get the max (vanilla) one. If they re-enabled it now the number of people with that title would almost triple in size and that will devalue the worth of it by default.

My conclusion is just to let it disabled, they were vanilla titles, In a way we can view the time when we were on the old core as the vanilla time of Warmane. People who invested their time, money and whatever else they feel like they invested, should have it as a simple reward for their dedication.
    People can still obtain the 100k Hk title (of the horde/of the alliance) since they were implemented on retail after the removal of the vanilla HK title system, so you still can obtain a title for your dedication in the field of HK farming if you really want one.

3. You like having over 75k hks (HWL) but you have the title have is Grunt. :/

I say bring it back, it encourages and helps out with PvP: People may actually start taking them seriously. I remember my 19 twink with Legionnaire, but now he's simply a Senior Sergeant.
    Edited: November 7, 2016

4. Yeah let's enable all the other limited time content too so it's no longer special.
    /sarcasm.

5. Yeah let's enable all the other limited time content too so it's no longer special.
    /sarcasm.
    Yeah,let those who bugfarmed them keep it.

6. I got corporal and i don't feel good about it. I don't see the point of disablimg them. As pve got titles on boss kills or other achieves, i don't get why pvp can't have rbg titles.

7. You like having over 75k hks (HWL) but you have the title have is Grunt. :/

I say bring it back, it encourages and helps out with PvP: People may actually start taking them seriously. I remember my 19 twink with Legionnaire, but now he's simply a Senior Sergeant.
    That's what I mean with the value going down of titles, I can't count the times I wished they reinstated exclusive content back in games, so I could have it, but the truth is when it gets reinstated it won't be valuable anymore, so the mental reward for the people that had it in the first place is gone as well. Besides I bet if they reinstate it again and you get your HWL-Title, you will wish it get disabled again because at the end of the day it will be about you having it and other people not having it else it would be like the Jenkins one or the Ashen verdict one. If you have 75K hks you can probably handle the other 25K to get the Of the horde title. Having that title won't make you get taken serious, it's your HK count and time played that makes you get taken serious. PVP Guild recruitment sites don't ask for your vanilla pvp title now do they? They ask for your HK count and time played, maybe even the numbers of bgs played, and your arena rating.

I got corporal and i don't feel good about it. I don't see the point of disablimg them. As pve got titles on boss kills or other achieves, i don't get why pvp can't have rbg titles.
    Well you can get 100000 HKs and get the Of the horde/Of the alliance, if you don't feel good about your current title than don't equip it. The main thing is that if you had it you wouldn't be creating this suggestion. The moment you'll get the max one or at least a nice one you wouldn't care about it being disabled.
    People always say they want that system for the server and for everyone but most of the time they just want it for themselves.

Also to people pointing out it will stimulate more pvp, the titles have been down for a long time now and bgs are still on short queue times especially on the horde side, so the difference wont be big, people who want to pvp will pvp.

8. Yeah,let those who bugfarmed them keep it.
    We're talking about pvp titles, not champion of naxx. If you think the bloated HKs on the boards after a bg were even remotely accurate to what you actually earned then I guess I'm not surprised you missed out on anything but a Grunt title. This isn't 2014 where a jr dev enabled field marshal for anyone with 1 HK.
    Edited: November 7, 2016

9. there are plenty of other fancy titles you can get tbqh familia.

10. people are already moaning about players not doing objectives and just farming hk's in bg's, and you want something that would encourage that even more? luls.

11. hk titles were the only reason to premade, the only reason to organize against mboxers.

objectives? try explaining something as simple as having a warrior shield wall and charge the leader, while you aoe. people blatantly ignore you as if you're speaking french.

thus, most of us have just stopped queuing.

you people without 8k+ hk titles can just stop backseat driving, you have no idea how long it takes to win AND farm hks.
    Edited: November 8, 2016

12. hk titles were the only reason to premade, the only reason to organize against mboxers.
    thus, most of us have just stopped queuing..
    if you were only joining to farm hk's than the bg's better off without you.

13. I'm not able to confirm nor deny this topic. I'm aware that it is a popular and controversial one. But I would like to point out that it is a concern of ours that we don't want to encourage botting/cheating/etc. to farm honorable kills. We feel that the transmog scrolls is a better incentive system, as it requires you to win the battleground to get it, rather than just purely from kills. Even so, this sort of thing isn't exactly high priority either. So, as of this moment, I'm unable to give a confirm or deny of the topic as I said before, but I can say that we recognize the topic and will keep it in mind for the future.

14. if you were only joining to farm hk's than the bg's better off without you.
    you misunderstand what i said

we were all working collectively on rep title / whatever title we wanted (for me, rank 10 to match my arena partner)

justmarried ran groups all the time

so did virtus, and others

there IS nothing to do in bgs other than farm hks now. especially with the huge cut from 7x -> 3x rep, when ab/wsg barely pop.

scrolls... yeah, that's cool, but it will take a while to reduce the "GG U GUYS SUCK ALT F4" attitude.

i like that my title is now grandfathered, i just wish that it hadn't been changed with the core in the first place. but it's easy to understand both sides.

Rep weekends and bg events should be something considered, instead of trying to edit the core and take away from real bug fixes.
    Edited: November 9, 2016

15. if you were only joining to farm hk's than the bg's better off without you.
    Time to make premades specifically designed to camp GY and farm hks.

123 ... Last