1. Neutral ah

Hello, just wanted to give wodins necklace over the neutral ah to my hunter
    So like always I put it in, and even before I switched the window, it got sold in like 0,1sec
    same happend to the guy that was there aswell with gems
    is it some kind of bot or whut, I mean 0,1sec no way someone gonna buy it that fast :(

2. Just unlucky...I was sending some ally-only cooking recipes over to my horde toon, and had the same thing happen twice in a row in the middle of almost a dozen recipes I was transferring...I waited like 2 minutes for whoever it was to get bored, and then transferred the rest without a problem.

3. Actually it is not uncommon of this happening. There are "snipers" waiting sitting in Neutral AH with scripts waiting to snatch your epics ready 24/7.

As a guy who had been hunting these kinds of people for quite awhile (gold/kill), I am telling you, they are there.

Most famous spot being Booty Bay as there are 3 different AH spots.

Just something to keep in mind. Never try to send something over using neutral AH. If you really need it, sell the item, and transfer the gold using neutral AH. You will lose 20% (might be wrong) of the gold, but is 2000% safer than trying to transfer the item.

4. Also, I am very sure that they use bots for sniping. Blizzard used to (and still does) look into n-AH snipers' activities very carefully. Not sure if Warmane cares much.

5. Anyone up for some AH bot ganking?

6. The guy who sniped me was in winterspring

7. What i always do before transfering an item is posting some crap for up to 10 gold. Not sure if it works but i've not had a problem with "AH gankers" or w/e you call them nowadays

8. I know of several AH bots, one of them being BttyBay who sits in Wintergrasp 24/7. Can't really report him because any proof you give of any bot is denied as not being sufficient. But add him and avoid neutral AH when he is online.

9. Or... Just use daily points and anger thrall and varian lol

10. that happends when u set really low price for ur items

try to sell em via neutral ah for 100-150g and bots wontl buy it

once i fed tons of low lvl food to random botter with uploading low lvl food for 1 silver
    that bot had full mailboxes within 2 minutes and stopped buying
    Edited: November 7, 2016

11. You can't know if it's bots. Addons can scan AH and find items you might want to buy. But the player has to confirm purchase with a click or button press. That has nothing to do with botting and there is no way to find out if the player is there and does the confirmation himself. Doing it manually would be just a bit slower because of confirmation since botting does not make scanning AH any faster than addons can already do with methods that are allowed.

12. You can't know if it's bots. Addons can scan AH and find items you might want to buy. But the player has to confirm purchase with a click or button press. That has nothing to do with botting and there is no way to find out if the player is there and does the confirmation himself. Doing it manually would be just a bit slower because of confirmation since botting does not make scanning AH any faster than addons can already do with methods that are allowed.
    If you kill them and they never resurrect it's a pretty safe bet

13. You can't know if it's bots. Addons can scan AH and find items you might want to buy. But the player has to confirm purchase with a click or button press. That has nothing to do with botting and there is no way to find out if the player is there and does the confirmation himself. Doing it manually would be just a bit slower because of confirmation since botting does not make scanning AH any faster than addons can already do with methods that are allowed.
    Clearly has no idea what he is talking about. I will not provide any links as I do not condone this behavior, but usage of PQR scripting is basically botting.

14. Clearly has no idea what he is talking about. I will not provide any links as I do not condone this behavior, but usage of PQR scripting is basically botting.
    kek, yet still "top rated" arena faggets aint banned for using pqr 24/7

15. If you kill them and they never resurrect it's a pretty safe bet
    Could be. Unless they do not want to resurrect to get killed again. And it would be hard to prove that they were not simply afk and not using AH right before being killed.

Clearly has no idea what he is talking about. I will not provide any links as I do not condone this behavior, but usage of PQR scripting is basically botting.
    When did I mention any kind of scripting? I said addons can scan AH. Like Auctioneer, Auctionator and on other expansions TradeSkillMaster. Then a player has to confirm purchase. Of course it can be done with scripting, which is botting but it's also possible to do it manually and you would not be able to tell the difference. I do not support it also but it's not really possible to prove that someone is actually botting when they are just standing near an auctioneer.

12 Last