1. Legendary xmog MOP

I just wanna know if legendary xmog (warglaives / shadow edge) is it bannable or not?

i need some GM here to reply. cos i saw some people running with those xmog. if its bannable, my question is why people r still running with those xmog,
    some dude fury warrior with 2 warglaives damn imagine how bad *** is that >.<

2. Report such players. It is not possible to transmog normal equipment into Legendary looking ones. As of today, in retail the other way around is possible (transmog a Legendary item into a mundane one). Players transmogrifying their equipment to have Legendary looks are exploiting and will be banned.

3. lol i believe u just DELETE another staff coment that said it is not bannable. now u said its bannable, i just really confuse right now, can any of staff make an announce like official announce about the legendary xmog?

4. lol i believe u just DELETE another staff coment that said it is not bannable. now u said its bannable, i just really confuse right now, can any of staff make an announce like official announce about the legendary xmog?
    I was wrong and wrote a PM for you apologising for misinformation.

5. Shadow's Edge is not legendary.
    yes but u cant xmog shadow's edge without using other program. same with warglaives.

6. I was wrong and wrote a PM for you apologising for misinformation.
    oo i see man, so yea maybe we need like an official announcement regarding this legendary transmog, cos i saw some people with those kind of mog.

7. So you cant xmog a legendary in an expansion that actually HAS xmog, but you can in WotLK...an expansion that shouldn't have xmog at all?
    Im sorry, but that is an absolute joke! Shame on you Warmane

8. So you cant xmog a legendary in an expansion that actually HAS xmog, but you can in WotLK...an expansion that shouldn't have xmog at all?
    Im sorry, but that is an absolute joke! Shame on you Warmane
    Although written a bit poorly, I agree with this statement. Could it be possible to enable legendary xmog via code?

9. That's crazy that WotLK players can do this but not players on the other expansions where transmog actually exists. Pretty clear favoritism if you ask me

How does Warmane staff even justify this? I would love to hear an explanation.
    Edited: November 10, 2016

10. That's crazy that WotLK players can do this but not players on the other expansions where transmog actually exists. Pretty clear favoritism if you ask me

How does Warmane staff even justify this? I would love to hear an explanation.
    Because the systems on the other realms need to be revisited and using hacks are against the rules?

11. Because the systems on the other realms need to be revisited and using hacks are against the rules?
    So if you made a favour to wotlk community and gave them what they want,why dont you give us something exciting so people dont have to use hacks to look better.. Simple as that

12. It doesn't work that way. Also, to say that people have to use hacks to look better, you do realize there are a million other appearances available to you, yes? That's not a valid argument. The best, straight-forward argument you can make is "I want to transmog a legendary weapon, WotLK players can do it, so should Cata/MoP". And we're very much aware of that already.

13. It's bannable simple as that.. I have reported people for this and they got banned. ( PS - Don't judge me for reporting. I just feel that it's wrong to mog a legendary after all they are legendaries and shouldn't be made common)