1. The 1 WIPE I /LEAVE GUY ON GROUPS

All i wanna say is LEAVE WARMANE AND NEVER COME BACK. Thank you

2. They haven't gotten that good at leaving yet, but maybe one day they will.

3. At least you don't have to kick them

4. Best part of it is that that guy is usually the one that failed the whole raid on every step he could.

5. it's 7 year old content i would leave too if people couldn't handle it
    there's really no excuse for it

6. it's 7 year old content i would leave too if people couldn't handle it
    there's really no excuse for it
    It's not 7 years old for everyone...some people haven't seen it, or haven't seen it in so long they've forgotten it.

Also, there's a big difference between running a HC at 3k gs, and 6k gs...the spoilt bloat of having overgeared players is horrible here.

7. They haven't gotten that good at leaving yet, but maybe one day they will.
    I sure do hope they will cause they've been terrorizing ICC for a very long time now.

Kicking is better than randomly leaving.

Best part of it is that that guy is usually the one that failed the whole raid on every step he could.
    "WHAT THE FCK? WHERE IS THE HEALERS AND TANK PLEASE HOLD AGGRO OMG WTF"
    - FDK with Heroic gears with bad dps

Leave after 1 wipe. Yea i know the feeling all to well

8. It's not 7 years old for everyone...some people haven't seen it, or haven't seen it in so long they've forgotten it.

Also, there's a big difference between running a HC at 3k gs, and 6k gs...the spoilt bloat of having overgeared players is horrible here.
    L2p on Lordaeron then.

9. It could just be a guy that knows what he wants, and what he doesn't want is failing on really old and easy content, probably just logged another character and went on with his life while you lost a few more hours eventually calling it RO at some point.
    Who wins?

10. if i joined a rdf hc for my daily frosts, and some tools wipe on trash or an easy boss, im not wasting my time with them. would rather take the deserter and quest until i can reque.

11. That's agonizingly painful... Might just be because I dislike quests after capping 8 characters, anyway when it comes to groups like that I prefer to carry the group and leave scrubs behind. It's fairly easy to do even as dps, it truly is.

12. i just don't have the patience for it. only time i'd ever bother carrying people is if it was a guild run. have no love nor care for randies.

13. Sorry my bad but it really did happened once on icc

14. It could just be a guy that knows what he wants, and what he doesn't want is failing on really old and easy content, probably just logged another character and went on with his life while you lost a few more hours eventually calling it RO at some point.
    Who wins?
    With only a single wipe when one guy made a mistake isnt something you should /leave . I get it you dont want to waste your time on people who doesnt know **** on a Content thats been so old but still there are always people who are new at the game and doesnt know mechanic or just braindead not knowing a single fcking thing which sucks for some people like us.

And also neither side wins.

123 Last