1. if u have problems at 1500 it says only one thing - u very bad player, your positioning is bad, your reflexes is bad, your dps is wrong, and all your actions on arena is wrong, stop crying and improve yourself, or just go on icecrown pve

2. People just play, think and react at different speeds on blackrock. Just need a lot of practice and gg :P

3. People just play, think and react at different speeds on blackrock. Just need a lot of practice and gg :P
    well, some people have 4000 games(in the current season) and are still ****. ALL HAIL GODKINGS GARTI and HATAC

4. Wanna add another update: im at 1k9~ rating and nothing changed, people are a bit better yeah but still i'm not satisfied. I'm not saying i'm the best and everyone is playing bad but I expect some more from players at this rating, as I dispel them or peel for them or whatever I do, i expect that back when i'm in trouble. But its okay, when i see rating is dropping way too much or I am matched with someone I don't like, i stop playing for a while.

What happened today a healer pointed the finger at me because i cant survive dk+warrior 2x times (im priest, lol) and then started to afk everytime he was matched with me, making me (and my other partner) loose every arena. I don't like this childish behaviour, just stop playing, why do you have to ruin other people rating, and waste their time aswell? But ok, if you error 132/crash/disconnect... here you have a ****nig 30min deserter and a rating loss, but HEY your teammates is playing bad, afk, wintrading? No punishment, he can join another one and can be matched with you again!

Gz blackrock, happy ****ing christmas.

5. I think it's possible to report people for griefing if they do this and they should get banned (according to rules). But it doesn't matter when there is noone moderating the server.

6. It is funny tho how most of priests here on Blackrock are spamming "WTF NOOB PALADIN LEARN TO DISPEL" while they completely ignore the fact that dispel has resistance or sometime you have bad RNG and dispel trash buffs instead of cc. I hope you are not one of those...

7. It is funny tho how most of priests here on Blackrock are spamming "WTF NOOB PALADIN LEARN TO DISPEL" while they completely ignore the fact that dispel has resistance or sometime you have bad RNG and dispel trash buffs instead of cc. I hope you are not one of those...
    Its easy to see when the paladin attemps to dispel but fails because of rng or something, u clearly see the animation on your character of the "cleanse", so yea if I say the paladin doesnt dispel or the shaman doesnt tremor its because they don't even try to.

8. It is funny tho how most of priests here on Blackrock are spamming "WTF NOOB PALADIN LEARN TO DISPEL" while they completely ignore the fact that dispel has resistance or sometime you have bad RNG and dispel trash buffs instead of cc. I hope you are not one of those...
    you sir, are hilaaarious. I sit full games with only one debuff/cc on me(root/poly, and only one debuff, nothing else).I sit there watching as my teammates who occasionally are priests and paladins(sometimes both simultaniously) die. best part about this is that when they finally die after 10 seconds, the inevitable "WTF NOB VVARRIOR UNINSTALL" all in caps pop up in chat. this after sitting in roots not getting a single dispell during the whole game.. feelsgoodman

or when priests/shamans dont purge the opponents. feelsgoodman

9. how about you try playing healer yourself then?

First 123