1. Soloq cancer matchups

After a while I decided to do some 3v3 soloq just for fun and guess what, it's not fun.

Why people with 600 played and 1300 rating are allowed to que? I mean I understand they need practice but they have to understand there are people who wants to get some rating, or at least play with people of their same level, so why they insist queing, are them trolls or what?

Like a player with 0-40 should join in a separate ladder for "newbies" until he becomes better, it's so frustrating getting matched with them, today a hpal let me die against a FURY warrior with no mortal strike, really? Not to mention hpal is 2 keys so I don't know what was wrong with that guy, I was shocked (not holy shocked sadly)

Or make soloq available to people who already achieved 1700-1800 in 2s because I think there are WAY too much people that just created a fresh class and "lets see how it goes in arena lol xddd" without any exp in that class, and even less in arena, and even more less in 3s so...can you fix this thing? How can you play with such people when u want to achieve rating?

Rogues thinking they're Reckful, getting spotted EVERY SINGLE TIME and massacrated in 2 globals, no sap, no blinds, no resets, no los..warriors playing tunnelvision (but this is nothing new), shamans not tremoring, priests not dispelling, paladins afk or idk..its like the festival of newbies, its 8 years old this game jesus...

I did 1600 in 2 hours (!!!) and back to 1500 in 3minutes. So yea, can u make a separate ladder for bad players based on statistics, so they join together between them and theyre happy? And we are happy too?

:(

2. If you haven't got friends to join duoque with I suggest you to stay away from that bracket.

3. intentionally reducing arena activity on this realm significantly would only reduce its population

How can you play with such people when u want to achieve rating?

the same way all the players who are achieving rating do, by playing well enough to compensate these teammates man

those kind of players youre describing are also your opponents, 1decentplayer+2newbies VS 3newbies would mean you should be gaining rating
    your teammates change every game, you are the only thing that doesnt change, you are the only constant factor continuously influencing your own matches

according you look at the highest ratings achieved on the ladder at the end of a season to compare yourself to, and that you actively played at peak hours during that whole season, then that ending rating number you have is an appropriate representation of how skilled you played on average, my opinion
    Edited: November 8, 2016

4. If you haven't got friends to join duoque with I suggest you to stay away from that bracket.
    Yea, if you have no partners to play with, stay away from 2s, 3s, battlegorund, world pvp, duel zone aswell, is a game based on knowing people, pvp talking so it's not my fault if everyone changed server or i stopped, still I should be able to enjoy playing, regardless or my friends. It was already hard back in AT days finding someone of my one language with a bit of brain...

About duoq: no thanks, ques are too long, and 80% of tims u get matched with real 3s so no point. Soloq is nice but even if you are the skillest guy you cant somply carry two people and play like three, you need to play your class u can't play 3 classes at the same time because they dont even know how to move forward.

And who cares about population, we have icecrown, and other servers, if we are making a pvp realm and i was admin, i honestly claim to have the best players, not the mongoloid 1400 festival

5. according you look at the highest ratings achieved on the ladder at the end of a season to compare yourself to, and that you actively played at peak hours during that whole season, then that ending rating number you have is an appropriate representation of how skilled you played on average, my opinion
    Then why on every server i play im at 2k2+? On icecrown last season i was 2k2 with furious gear tanking shadoumournes/BiS with no problems. I guess im not so compeltely ******ed just because my rating says "1500" on a soloq on blackrock.
    And btw those "high rated people" that you think they are good and can get rating despite of teammates...first of all they know when to join and when to dodge, second they script and i can prove it (not saying they are bad, they are good indeed but they also hack), third, they got lucky getting out of the 1600 pit zone and i believe they can find same skill level partners when they are out of that hell.

6. intentionally reducing arena activity on this realm significantly would only reduce its population

the same way all the players who are achieving rating do, by playing well enough to compensate these teammates man

those kind of players youre describing are also your opponents, 1decentplayer+2newbies VS 3newbies would mean you should be gaining rating
    your teammates change every game, you are the only thing that doesnt change, you are the only constant factor continuously influencing your own matches

according you look at the highest ratings achieved on the ladder at the end of a season to compare yourself to, and that you actively played at peak hours during that whole season, then that ending rating number you have is an appropriate representation of how skilled you played on average, my opinion
    As the OP already stated: one skilled player can't carry a 3vs3 team. Soloque, to me, is the complete opposite of what 3vs3 should be. There is no coordination between the team mates, the team composition most of the time are completly illogical and you can even face real 3vs3 teams. You will learn nothing by playing there. It's like rdf in pve: you are giving the chance to everyone to experience a portion of the game content, which used to be limited to those players with the will to create their own teams. If you join soloque you do it at your own risk, the risk to face those players you would never invite in your arena team for a good reason: because they are ****ing bad.

7. Then why on every server i play im at 2k2+? On icecrown last season i was 2k2 with furious gear tanking shadoumournes/BiS with no problems. I guess im not so compeltely ******ed just because my rating says "1500" on a soloq on blackrock.
    And btw those "high rated people" that you think they are good and can get rating despite of teammates...first of all they know when to join and when to dodge, second they script and i can prove it (not saying they are bad, they are good indeed but they also hack), third, they got lucky getting out of the 1600 pit zone and i believe they can find same skill level partners when they are out of that hell.
    man you're full of bull**** and you seem the be the reason sq is cancerous. stay away from this srv, thx bye

8. man you're full of bull**** and you seem the be the reason sq is cancerous. stay away from this srv, thx bye
    ahaha scripter/dodger/abuser/hacker triggered! ;);)

9. So yea, can u make a separate ladder for bad players based on statistics, so they join together between them and theyre happy? And we are happy too?

U will join that bracket also u ****ing ***** :D 2hours played and below starting rate. "some1 is better than me, he must be cheating" you are a ****ing *****

10. U will join that bracket also u ****ing ***** :D 2hours played and below starting rate. "some1 is better than me, he must be cheating" you are a ****ing *****
    2 hours played because im a caster (shp) and ques aren't istant, u genius. If i join as healer i get mssacrated by warriors-dk because partners are too busy doing pve rotation instead of doing some peel for me., or off heal (this one is something UNKNOWN specially on elemental shams), or tremoring me fear becuse lava burst is more important than dispelling me, specially if they are at 20% health and target is full health. You get the sense?

Stop acting like "100 games still 1600 what a noob" because some guy on ladder at 2400 rating have AWFUL stats and that's sad to see.

Also, I'm not saying "omg i got rekt... cheater!!", its not hard to see when someone is scripting or if someone is just playing good. Like grounding totem random and hunter istant destroys is it in 0.1 seconds, intentionally EVERY single time (talking about high rated hunters that I won't tell names, but most people will know them).

Don't say to me "he has just fast reflexes" or things like this, because that can happen for sure sometimes i can do that too, but my 2600 shaman said he was NEVER able to ground traps against one very famous hunter that he faced multiple times, and trust me he is good and legit and he can ground RANDOMS HoJ (and other cc aswell) very easy, for example...based on situation not just because "interruptbar says hoj is ready, i put grounding", he really knows how to play and can predict very good what will happen. He fails too sometimes and its normal, otherwise he would be a godlike bot with crazy hacks.. And he is agree with me that someone CAN'T be godlike every single arena, every single time. Neither hydra can swd blind every arena every time a rogue blinds him, so what are u saying, they're best players in the world? Weird, I never saw them on blizzcon or official tournaments, maybe because scripting is not alowed there?..or maybe yea im just bad and they are all legit and we all need to learn to play.

We are going out of topic, I dont want to talk about cheaters by the way.

2s are boring and always the same setups, 3s never start and it is always difficult to find 2 decent partners knowing their job, soloq is like doing bg (everyone doing his own business), so a better partners matchup was my question/solution to make the arenas a bit enjoyable. It's sad that a PvE realm lice icecrown is more competitive and enjoyable than a full PvP realm.

As already said some replies ago, you can't carry 2 people on 3s when they are completely clueless about how to play.

For example: shp (me) hpal, rogue. Rogue got spotted with PW:S (as always), after 2 seconds he was 10% health with like 10 cds wasted, me and hpal spamming heals like mad and he died. What do you think paladin was sitting drinking and i was doing mind flay or checking my mounts collection? Sometimes you can't even start to do something because things like this turn immediately your game in a defensive game that 80% ends up with a loss because it'ìs hard to recover, specially with rogue ones not sapping and opening with a cheapshot, that is something that every rogue should be able to do (im not asking they must vanish blinds who cares..).

11. sums it up pretty good.
    1decentplayer+2newbies VS 3newbies would mean you should be gaining rating

12. ok so according to you theory 1 decent disci priest +1 noob rogue+1 noob warlck against TSG "SHOULD BE GAINING RAING" are u mentally challenged o what? Are u serious? U know, I won't ever reply to trolls like you..youre crealy pulling my leg.

Btw i got distracted 1sec because im not startin at the screen 24/7 and 30minutes deserter? What's this, a pve realm? We want action, pvp, not stay in que 50 hours, farm gear and getting PUNISHED BECAUSE WE WERE DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN NERDING AND WE MISSED THE QUE. Because remove mmr and rating isnt enough, u must also add a ****ing deserter, to let people rage even more every single moment he is logged into blackrock.

Im done, cya enjoy your new "molten heroes" realm.

13. Im done, cya enjoy your new "molten heroes" realm.
    1 less at tard to deal with.

14. I play a moonkin and went from 1380 to 1750 in two weeks and about 400 games. I still lose mostly due to incompetent healers on my team who're then happy to point out the number of games I've played, but hey, I've gained almost 400 rating too, and I've improved as a player considerably.

You just need to be consistent and always look for ways to improve. Also understand that, in soloq, there's only so much you can do, and that you'll inevitably lose rating for no reason a lot. It's how the game works.

One important thing to realize is that sometimes you just need to stop playing for the day or at least take a break. It's easy to fall into trying to regain your rating after tanking, say, 50 or 100 points, but there are situations in which you just needs to step back. Maybe you're tired, or maybe it's the comps that you're getting - whatever the case.

PS: Also keep in mind that just be breaking 1630, you're in about the top 25% of players. There's a lot of elitism and downright autism going on; we have countless people claiming to be 2.7k rated and calling everyone who focuses on just one character - resulting in several hundreds of games at X rating - bad and "stuck", but all of this doesn't matter in the end. It's all just lies and people deleting chars the moment they hit a difficult point.

The actual amount of people at 2.7 is microscopic, and they've all been playing their specs since retail. No one at, for example, 1.8k deserves to be called bad. And if it took them a thousand games to get there, fine - they still got to 1.8k by winning in arena, and it's the rating they belong to.
    Edited: November 12, 2016

15. If you are good enough you will always be able to carry the games at low raitings in the long run. Obviously sometimes you will get those uncarriable match ups, but that is rather rare than common. Explain to your partners exactly what you want to do and what you do not want to do in every single game. Most of the time they will read what you say and do as said as well as they can. I have always been able to get out of the 1500-1800 bracket easily on every spec and class I play (sp, disc, hpala, hunter).

"its not hard to see when someone is scripting or if someone is just playing good. Like grounding totem random and hunter istant destroys is it in 0.1 seconds, intentionally EVERY single time"
    Everything that is possible to do in the game, is most likely done by someone consistently. You should always have this mind set when trying to become better at whatever the case is. The fact that you refuse to believe that a simple task like this is impossible to do without hacking already tells what type of a player/person you are.
    https://www.twitch.tv/homerjayoriginal - He does exactly this very consistently on stream.

123 Last