1. The point shop nonsense

First of all I wont whine about >239 being removed, ye, i care, but i was against it at first and still am.
    What bothers me are the prices of it all atm. I know that before when points were 10/day there were no items costing 170 points. Oh but you can get 1.5/day being equal to 15/day, which is then again reserved only for those who spend 6 hours for 10 achievement points.
    Seriously, it takes my alt account 22 days for a furious item for the lowbie priest, and it didnt cost 170 points back then.
    So if you already wanna put it back the way it used to be, why not bring back the old prices?
    (Also making the stores equal is a crappy story, what are the other realms across the board? Lordaeron with no vp shop? Instant 80 with rele gear? Sorry to the guys who didnt get their gear in time)

2. You are a perfect example of how people misinterpreted what the point shop was for, assuming that it was meant to be some "get geared fast and easy" scheme for people who barely started playing.
    10 characters