1. The bindings are easyest part..
    You need more then 60h farming to get 100 arcane crystals
    Not really got 15 already after 1 hour of farming.

2. Isnt MC on a weekly reset? How do you do 50 runs?

3. Isnt MC on a weekly reset? How do you do 50 runs?
    Oh well if you are counting on it - good luck waiting 32k days i guess? Just relog while in the raid lmao

4. Okay so i got 40 crystals and started transmuting with my hunter, when i realized i don't have transmution master. Stopped it at 33 and did the quest. Ended up with 47 Arcanite Bars. Don't forget that guys, might save you a hour or two.

5. sry for a stupid questin but from who you get that legendary weapon? :D

6. where are you farming the crystals, can't find **** nodes in silithus/ungoro/wintergrasp

7. where are you farming the crystals, can't find **** nodes in silithus/ungoro/wintergrasp
    Un'goro and Silithus are bugged and have been for a long time. NO nodes spawn there and the staff refuses to fix this. WinterSPRING (not Wintergrasp) does contain Thorium, but...you are competing with a lot of other people right now.

8. There are also thorium in blasted lands and Swamp of sorrows

9. Okay, so i finally got mine earlier today. Took about 6-8 hours of Arcane Crystal farming in Winterspring. There's some competition, but if you know the spots they mostly get the expression that there isn't Thorium at all, or just get lost because they have no idea where to search. You can get like 8 Arcane Crystals per lap or none. RNG is **** you know. But anyway have fun farming it and good luck to the patient ones. :)

First 12