1. Banned for trolling....srsly WTF???

So i was trolling ppl with elixir and mommoth on orgrimmar portal and i got a 24hr ban for staff disrespect? Are u ****ting me warmane ? Since when trolling noobs got banned on this server. ???

So apparently sitting with mammoths on clickable **** will get u banned. As soon as i will be back in the game i will always leave wow open when my pc is on standing on orgrimmar portal with size buffs.

2. Good riddance to trolls like you. Always trying to stop others from playing.

3. Ye actually ppl like me filter the noobs like you who cant zoom in or take shattrah port then orgrimmar from the better ppl.

Btw i will make a ticket every time i see Auctioneers in orgrimmar dead, every time a higer lvl player kills me while lvling, every time someone from a different faction kills the windriders.... POINT IS ITS PART OF THE GAME!!!

4. Banned for one day... such... pain... horrible... pain...

5. Blocking the Dalaran portals (zone disruption - which is a blizz-like rule enforcement btw; this does not apply to mailboxes as there are many of them) and insulting the GM team when one of them moves you from is rather inappropriate. If you want to appeal your ban, do so on the website in a ban appeal ticket. Don't make posts about it on the forum.