1. Horde PvP BG channel

Background
    Hello, I´m sure there are many of you who have noticed complete incomptency on horde side in BGs lately. Bunch of arguing people with 3k gs or 4 - 54 score in 2v2 is something that can simply ruin your day. Battlegrounds are to become more important due to transmog scrolls (ETA Christmas), so I´ve decided to create a channel where solid players could meet and form groups for bgs.

How it works?
    Simply, if you meet the requirements, you will be given name and password to join the channel

Requirements
    Basically at least 2k in arenas and furious gear. Obviously, exceptional applications and Valanyr owners will always be considered.

How to join
    Leave a message with your character´s name here or write me ingame on Doakes.

Looking forward to having scrub-free BGs!

2. Count me in Doakes.-Xev n crew :)

3. "Basically at least 2k in arenas"
    Rip guess I will have to find a boring healer or ele shaman to be at the 2500s.
    Just kidding, apart from that it seems like a good idea I might actually steal it and adapt it to my own way.
    **If dude got skill and knows actually how to play and how classes work.** What to do to counter cool downs and able to make wise decisions.** Not the brainless people that are use to getting 999999 heals ;p. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against players who know how to play and get those heals but I have something against people who play brainlessly and are able to get that 2000+ rating :
    DK: runs into me and uses strangulate, mindfrezze,ams, ghoulstun, ghoul sacrifice (for hp), all at the same time.
    hunter:pops all cds 1000 miles away as he is targeting me.. etcetc

Please remember that it is quite easy for certain classes to farm 2000 with a healer. There is a reason why there is about 4 teams that are double dps in the PVP Ladder on Lordaeron.

And for those who might say "your opinion doesn't count on this matter and you suck!" You are right I am not good but I am trying to improve and I am offering a different way for other players that have brains.
    Edited: November 8, 2016

4. Count me in Doakes.-Xev n crew :)
    Hah you can run premades on your own :)

Please spread the word as much as you can

5. Hi I'm Ngwas, can I be your special exception ;)