1. Multiboxing is totally unfair.

Guys I've been facing this dude with name of repcan from horde, he's a shaman and has been ruining bg's for every single person playing bgs and why multiboxing is even allowed, doesn't matters if blizzard allows you people gotta put your own ideas, I mean a pvp realm with multiboxers ruining the fair pvp environment for everyone. Its just you should ban multiboxing when its being used for pvp purposes, its like a single guy just wining bg without even trying, because he just has f**king shamans only that he can use to spam heals and damage with and no one could get to kill him, this like some 1 hit kill hack he uses 1 elemental blast and kaboom the target is dead. There should be some restrictions on multiboxing or else one day half of server would be multiboxing. People should use it for role playing if they want but pvp wtf why would anyone even think of letting this happen. I hope you people come to a decision on this issue and not let it keep happening. And sorry for my English, I know it's not so good but it's fine since its understandable.

2. Your probably best cry somewhere else. It is allowed, always has and always will be. A brained team can beat a boxer if they really want.. It pretty must the same as 10v10 although the mbz has a disadvantage.

3. The thing isnt about beating the multiboxer, Im talking about fair pvp here and mb is not fair lol.

4. The thing isnt about beating the multiboxer, Im talking about fair pvp here and mb is not fair lol.
    Why not ? Do you also cry when you charge solo and die vs a group of 10 normal people or you cry only vs multiboxers ?

"single guy just wining bg without even trying" ... if your team is made out of gearless and brainless people then yes, the multiboxer will always win the bg. If your team knows what to do and has gear, the multiboxer will always lose. If you have no idea what to do, sit and listen to what people in your bg have to say.

So far, out of 15 encounters with multiboxers in bgs i only lost 2 times.

5. no one cares if you don't like it. it's allowed, deal with it or don't pvp. simple as that.

6. Why not ? Do you also cry when you charge solo and die vs a group of 10 normal people or you cry only vs multiboxers ?

"single guy just wining bg without even trying" ... if your team is made out of gearless and brainless people then yes, the multiboxer will always win the bg. If your team knows what to do and has gear, the multiboxer will always lose. If you have no idea what to do, sit and listen to what people in your bg have to say.

So far, out of 15 encounters with multiboxers in bgs i only lost 2 times.
    Im not that dumb to solo charge in 10 enemies... think If you are playing on pvp realm and cant 1 vs 1 one single ****** who is using all his accounts to 1 hit you, thats not fair at all, because he is only multiboxing. Im not talking about bg's only, world pvp also counts, and I dont cry about it Im just giving my opinions for it, lol.
    Edited: November 9, 2016

7. Im not that dumb to solo charge in 10 enemies... think If you are playing on pvp realm and cant 1 vs 1 one single ****** who is using all his accounts to 1 hit you, thats not fair at all, because he is only multiboxing. Im not talking about bg's only, world pvp also counts, and I dont cry about it Im just giving my opinions for it, lol.
    What does it matter if its 10 characters with one guy behind the monitor or 10 characters with 10 guys behind the monitor? The result is the same, u die when u try to solo them.

8. What does it matter if its 10 characters with one guy behind the monitor or 10 characters with 10 guys behind the monitor? The result is the same, u die when u try to solo them.
    ^was about to post same xD

Im not that dumb to solo charge in 10 enemies... think If you are playing on pvp realm and cant 1 vs 1 one single ****** who is using all his accounts to 1 hit you, thats not fair at all, because he is only multiboxing. Im not talking about bg's only, world pvp also counts, and I dont cry about it Im just giving my opinions for it, lol.
    so with you logic, i should say any player who gets killed due to dissadvantage should go forums, cry about it, and get a ,,fix" for it?...

Im not that dumb to solo charge in 10 enemies...
    yeah, and going into multiboxing section, where multiboxers rule, and suggesting to ban it is very smart.
    Edited: November 9, 2016

9. This gives unfair advantage to multiboxers who mostly use a third party program for this **** and which is totally not allowed, even if mb is allowed they should not be able to use any third party program, and 1 guy cant cast spells on all windows together he can just put it on follow like most role players do. They use third part programs for this which is also another bullsh*t.

10. It is allowed. I'm not going to explain for the 234723523rd time why it's allowed. Making threads to complain about it in the section that is a sanctuary for these players is inappropriate. As such, the thread is now closed.