1. Interesting subject... I had no idea about it.
    Agree. After all, the server is 'blizzlike', isn't it?
    It is, but it is the term "blizz-clone" you are thinking of.

2. It is, but it is the term "blizz-clone" you are thinking of.
    You continue to keep ignoring the fact that this is indeed a bug and that Blizzard has clearly stated that they balanced PvP gear around this mechanism. I don't understand how you can just ignore something around which the game was balanced...

3. It is, but it is the term "blizz-clone" you are thinking of.
    Define them, please. So we can argue under the same base.

4. Despite having same gear, we do have different seasons and catch up should work accordingly. It is definitely a meaningful thing because Prideful vs Grevious gear was balanced according to this mechanism. Whether a bug is positive or not should have no bearing on it getting fixed, we should be fixing bugs regardless, no?
    They have said it all the time so it is supposed to be expected to have a fix in this matter someday

5. It is, but it is the term "blizz-clone" you are thinking of.
    It was a good thing when blizzard implemented this on live, it would be a good thing here. Less time (in overall time, not /played time) needed for new players to cap, they would be quicker to get geared and could join arenas and rbgs sooner - its all around a postive thing. Why are you so against it?

6. It was a good thing when blizzard implemented this on live, it would be a good thing here. Less time (in overall time, not /played time) needed for new players to cap, they would be quicker to get geared and could join arenas and rbgs sooner - its all around a postive thing. Why are you so against it?
    But if you already have all the gear wouldn't that make you play less. Unless you would aim for high rating (wich is only a temporary reward).

7. I would agree with Staff here for once, this feature is not required at all. The season is not going to end after certain time like Blizzard and so there is no high level arena rewards that you can't compete for if you don't have top gear.
    Stop crying, we have better things which are needed to be fixed.

8. But if you already have all the gear wouldn't that make you play less. Unless you would aim for high rating (wich is only a temporary reward).
    In MoP (and in pvp eve since cata in general tbh) the gear isnt the reward, its what you need to start but not the goal. The pvp community usually can sustain itself for a extremely long time even without gear ever changing (see the arena-tournament/blackrock). Its not pve where if you are BiS you are done, rating and being better is what you go for. And having to wait month after month just due to the cap is horrible in that regard.

9. I would agree with Staff here for once, this feature is not required at all. The season is not going to end after certain time like Blizzard and so there is no high level arena rewards that you can't compete for if you don't have top gear.
    Stop crying, we have better things which are needed to be fixed.
    You still have to farm for 3 months and more just to get pridefull, and due to everyone on the arena having 550 gear you need it to compete, before you can actually play. Fixing that is much much more important then some quest not working properly. This isnt woltk anymore, gear isnt the goal - its the start.

10. You know we'll be in same season (gear) forever, right?
    I do not see it as a meaningful thing, or a positive one.

if you want get more players to this server give chance for balanced pvp and look after the competition. im getting bored to join bg and win quickly with no challenge just because of the big gap between gear. we are losing then the porpuse of pvp and what make it different that pve
    is the challenge. 80% of the bgs i play i won because of the PvP gear gap. were if they had same gear or close they would won or make it serious game instead of staying at Graveyard without ressing. waiting for their next Battleground and hopping they face same low geared players as they are.

we are all getting tired of such PvP boring scenrios of AFK in BG leaving BG etc due to the gear cap and i think everyone agree at this point
    New comers to warmane will be more satisfied and will bring their freinds here when they hear this option which give the the opportunity to enjoy this game
    which means bigger population in frostwolf
    I hope you reconsider about it BlueAo

11. if you want get more players to this server give chance for balanced pvp and look after the competition. im getting bored to join bg and win quickly with no challenge just because of the big gap between gear. we are losing then the porpuse of pvp and what make it different that pve
    is the challenge. 80% of the bgs i play i won because of the PvP gear gap. were if they had same gear or close they would won or make it serious game instead of staying at Graveyard without ressing. waiting for their next Battleground and hopping they face same low geared players as they are.

we are all getting tired of such PvP boring scenrios of AFK in BG leaving BG etc due to the gear cap and i think everyone agree at this point
    New comers to warmane will be more satisfied and will bring their freinds here when they hear this option which give the the opportunity to enjoy this game
    which means bigger population in frostwolf
    I hope you reconsider about it BlueAo
    The gear gap isn't Pridefull vs Grievous in most cases. It's Pridefull vs green gear / anti-afk bots / offlines that take up to 6 minutes to get rid off by the report afk system so the cap fix wouldn't effect bg's. As for balanced pvp you should be asking for diminishing returns fixes.
    Edited: November 13, 2016

12. As for balanced pvp you should be asking for diminishing returns fixes.
    What's wrong with DRs? I think spellstacking is a greater issue.

13. What's wrong with DRs? I think spellstacking is a greater issue.
    Why is that issue for you. You are one of first that started doin that.

14. Spellstacking? I can't do that because I'm not a Shaman Mage or Warlock. You're being at least delusional.
    Edited: July 4, 2017

15. How was that weapon stacking,shield stacking goin. U were banned ay?

First 123 Last